WestHouse Hotel New York
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$220
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Room Service
Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$298
US$260
US$406
  • Breakfast included
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
  • Fitness centre
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$384
US$364
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$239
  • Bar/Lounge
The Kimberly Hotel(New York City)
US$381
US$334
Agoda.com
US$411
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Breakfast included
2,033 results
All reviewswest houseresident feecentral parkresort fee isgreat locationnew yorkbreakfast and happy hourtimes squarecarnegie hallper dayhome away from homecoffee machinewonderful hotelthe theater districtnyc hotelyogurtsubway station
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked a suite and wanted to have an early check-in so I called the front desk to request an early check-in. They told me that my suite would be ready at 11am. However, when I got there, the suite wasn't available and they told me that I would have to wait until 3pm for my suite to be ready. They also were very rude, and talked snarkily to me when I was talking to them about my problem.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Don F, Managing Director at WestHouse Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear rak0009,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your most recent stay.

On behalf of WestHouse, I want to apologize for any issues you had with regard to check-in, service and your room. Although our standard check-in time is at 3:00 PM, and we cannot guarantee an early check-in, I was pleased to see that you were able to check into your room early at 11:30 AM. I apologize that nothing was available to check you in at 8:00 AM, although I thank you for your patience in allowing us to prepare the room early.

Please also allow us to apologize for any behavior your found rude. This is certainly not our standard, and we will make sure to address the appropriate department.

We do hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you a more refined experience upon your next visit to New York.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Do NOT touch this hotel..!!! They charge extra fees after you book..!!!!! Expect the price to be nearly a hundred dollars more by the time it goes through..!!!! DISGUSTING..!!! Go elsewhere. This doesn’t happen elsewhere.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Renzypoo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nestled on 56 street away from the dI’m of Trump Tower lies this great little hotel with only 10 floors of rooms it is a boutique-ish style with large rooms and good views and service was great. They serve breakfast and a light evening meal which in the city of dollars is certainly well worth the price

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

justhshellyknows, thank you for sharing your experience and writing such a superb review of WestHouse's unique architecture. We are pleased to hear that we delivered well with our services and you enjoyed our amenities. We look forward to having you return to your house away from home.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

good hotel, great location, quite costly though, but NY is expensive anyway, staff was nice and helpful given all the stories about rude newyorkers, breakfast was good and so was dinner although dinner selection was really small.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Don F, Managing Director at WestHouse Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

michaeloftroy, we thank you for sharing your experience at WestHouse and providing us such excellent ratings! We're ecstatic to hear that your enjoyed our special food offerings and our staff was a pleasant New York surprise! We look forward to your return to your new house away from home.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were visiting NYC for a family celebration and the WestHouse was the perfect place for us. The views from our rooms were great; the beds were very comfortable; and the king suite provided extra room for the family to gather and talk. The breakfast was fresh and well attended although the seating was somewhat limited for a large group. The location of the WestHouse was awesome with short walks to Central Park and Time Square and easy access to subway for additional site seeing. The staff was very friendly and super attentive to every detail during our stay. I would definitely return for a future visit.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jacquieleesims

jacquieleesims, thank you for reaffirming WestHouse Team's 5-star hospitality! We are thrilled that your family had a great time and enjoyed your stay at WestHouse. It was a pleasure hosting your stay. Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to you and the family's return to your house away from home at WestHouse!

Don Fraser,