All reviews rooms are small canal st subway great location double shower new york two blocks lower manhattan around the corner greenwich village within walking distance beds were very comfortable street noise corner room mini fridge your luggage stayed here for nights times square
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent customer service and friendliness from the staff. A special mention for Priscilla who greeted us upon arrival, she was patient, thoughtful, and accomodating...even though quite busy at the desk!! Room was very clean, amazing shower in the bathroom, and comfortable bed!!
The location is tops, parking garage right around the corner, place to park in front of hotel to unload luggage, and minutes away from Little Italy and Chinatown!!

We found an excellent Cigar Bar (my husband is a cigar enthusiast)...The Soho Cigar Bar within 1 mile from the hotel as an added bonus!! Loved our stay here❤

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I think if you are a traveler who doesn’t love the idea of staying anywhere near Times Square, it can be hard to find something affordable (not to mention clean, safe, walkable to great restaurants and subway). This place has all of that. We were able to walk to so many great restaurants in 15 or so minutes! Sure, the rooms are small, but our room was comfortable, clean, and had all that we needed. We didn’t spend much time there. Staff was super friendly and helpful. We felt like it was a real score.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank burties1
Reviewed 15 September 2018

I stayed here for 5 nights and I have to say the bed was very comfortable and the room was clean, however it was very small for the price. We had a room on the 11th floor and the view was lovely. There is some very powerful aircon in the room which was great as it was quite hot/humid when we stayed, it kept the room very comfortable. There is a coffee machine in the room however there is no tea making facilities which would have been nice. Also, there was meant to be coffee in the lobby however whenever I looked there was none.
The bathroom was really nice and clean and the shower was very powerful.
You have to pay $2 to leave your luggage however it is not stored in a locked room, it is just left in a corridor that you can access from the lift which I didn't feel was very secure.
The staff were always very polite and very helpful if required, they always said hello and goodbye when you came in and out which was nice.
The location of the hotel was also great, far enough away from the busy streets but close enough to the metro.

The only downside that I have is that my favourite pajama top and umbrella both went missing. I assume the PJ top got mixed up in the bed linen (I always fold up my pj's and leave them on my pillow) however was told it had not been found, it definitely was not in mine or my friends suitcases so can only have been in the room/mixed with the laundry, needless to say I did not get it back before I left. I have no idea about the umbrella only that it was in the shower to dry and then it was no longer there. Both small things which can be replaced but I didn't expect them to not be there on my return on a day out.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Emma-Shamone P
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and the staff is friendly. The bedroom was very clean.
It have the Canal street market just in the front, were you can found great place to eat.
Good spot to stay in NYC

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I asked the front desk for extra sheets and blanket 2x and got nothing. I guess Service is not high on this hotel(s) list. I get you'll have to make your guest happy so they'll come back. Which I not be.

Date of stay: August 2018