“Mille crepes, mille wonder”

Lady M Cake Boutique
Ranked #26 of 356 Bakeries in New York City
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Description: Lady M(R) Confections prides itself on creating the freshest and finest handmade cakes. Its pastry chefs follow recipes that have been refined over the years to provide the highest quality in taste and appearance. The special care and attention in creating Lady M cakes has led to a loyal following with New York City and Los Angeles's top restaurants and an ever-growing private clientele.
Reviewed 4 September 2016

So delicate crepes and so tasty. Chocolate flavor is my preferred (also available in vanilla or green tea versions). I had almost forgotten how delicious this cake is. I wish this pleasure can last longer.

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (427)

Reviewed 29 August 2016

we tried the matcha green tea & vanilla coconut mille crepe cakes, and iced/regular coffee
place was crowded, but we were seated in under 10min.
cakes are very light, not filling or too sweet with the right amount of flavor
great service and courteous servers

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I never miss Lady M when I visit NY!! It is melt in your mouth goodness that can't be missed!! Try the traditional layered cream cake... In any flavor!! Or the banana crispy cake!! Stay or go... Just don't miss it!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 9 August 2016

I heard a lot of reviews about Lady M, so I figured I would give it a try. Honestly, it was so basic, I don't understand the hype. They do have good options that sound appealing, but when I went, they were out of most of them. The portions are small for the price. Again, the food is basic. So even though they looked good from afar, they were nothing special when I actually tried them. In total I tasted 3 different cakes (I was with a group and we ordered different cakes to eat each other's, I swear I'm not fat lol).

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Went there after an adventurous tour , needed that kind of energy and sometime that I need to relax a bit . Reached there with most items sold out but I was glad that I found the famous 20 Layers crepe cake I have tried the vanilla and the coconut . loved the vanilla more , well balanced and light . must try

Date of visit: August 2016