“Oh yumminess!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: West Village
Description: Since 1975, the family-owned Greewich Village Institution. Serving the quintessential slice of New York. Seen in countless tv, print and media, the famous Joe's Pizza. World renowned, authentic , classic.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This pizza was so yummy! True New York Pizza. It was very crowded and we needed to stand and eat our pizza but every bit was worth it!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,186)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I were in New York for a week- we came across Joe’s by change (although I had read about it). We went in, got 3 slices of pizza between us and a drink and it came to about $13 which was incredibly cheap. The pizza was AMAZING. It tasted so good and I could have easily had a whole pizza to myself. Service is fast but it’s sometimes difficult to get a table as it is so busy! We went back about 3/4 more times over the space of the week because it was amazing! 10/10 definitely recommend! The plain cheese and tomato was definitely the best!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed this pizza; so quick and easy. We loved it so much that we went twice. Hope to go again if I return to NYC.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After reading all the reviews me and my son went as soon as we arrived from the UK , This place lives up to its reputation,it's a small grab a slice and go place nothing fancy , there's a couple of seating places inside . The pizza was so good the tomato sauce was just heaven and the slight charring on the crust is bang on , went back twice more it was that good . While your in there look at the photos of various celebrities that have visited .

1  Thank Jeffe247
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love pizza so much and eat it all over the world (different kinds, price range, etc).

This pizza is average. This is a budget fast food where you can eat after party, drunk or too hungry to search for something else.

It would be better if its a bit more expensive but with quality ingredients. The crust is good, Italian thin style one but the rest..so so..

Unfortunately I can’t recommend it.