Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from New York Tour1 tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience New York Tour1
from US$74.00
16,152 results
All reviews statue of liberty and ellis island soho little italy chinatown new york eric williams great guide greenwich village meatpacking district high line his knowledge small group interesting facts lady liberty wall street battery park remy information nyc
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We had a great time on our tour with Evan. Even after being up all night on a Ted eye flight and catching the tour first thing in the morning, he kept up entertained and got us great pictures.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This was one was the most enjoyable tours I have been on around SoHo, Little Italy and Chinatown, I have ever had. Our tour guide Alice was awesome from the beginning to end. Friendly and very informative! Her knowledge of the area and other hints and tips to get around NYC was priceless!
Thank you Alice for the experience :)

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We were lucky with fine weather which helps on this trip. There is some queuing in spite of skip the line tickets. The trip to Statue of Liberty and its surroundings is the highlight followed by a trip to Ellis Island where there is not a great deal to see.
We had an excellent guide in Ashley Evans who is also an actress and did her best to bring stories to life.

1  Thank 555derek
Reviewed 2 May 2018

It was perfect tour with very nice stories and empression from Robert. His genuine emotions help you understand the heart of Manhattan.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This was the perfect tour and the perfect amount of time.

Things to know:

1) I would have never known the things I learned without this tour. In particular, I learned things about Wall Street and the 9/11 Memorial I could have seen myself but I wouldn't have walked away learning what I did.

2) If you want to see Hamilton's grave and learn about the area he lived in this is the tour for you.

3) I had no idea about the Wall Street bull or the state of the defiant little girl. This tour taught me a lot.

4) While the 9/11 Memorial is overwhelming and big,. There is plenty of time to find loved ones and people you knew.

Lyndsay P. was a fantastic tour guide. We'd recommend her to everyone!