Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Bergnarly S

BEST NEW YORK TRIP EVER

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Jun 2024
I went to New York by myself and I was a little scared but when i got to Motto late at night at 2am I was welcome by Joel and Kareem. Omg I cant even explain how we all just became besties right away. Joel found out it was my birthday and did the unexpected. He surprised me with my room being decorated with birthday decorations. I felt so loved and felt like I wasn’t by myself in New York. Kareem is such a cool dude, he recommended me really good food spots and guided me through the other parts of NY. Thank you to Joel and Kareem for everything.
The rooms are very nice and clean as well
Trip type: Travelled solo
Responded 4 weeks ago
Dear, Bergnarlys
Wow! Thank you for such an Excellent review, we are excited to hear that your stay was up to par and hope to see you back again soon! We went ahead and made both Joel and Kareem aware of their dedication in providing such SUPERBV service!
$345
  • Vio.com
    $265
1.3 km from Motto By Hilton New York City Times Square
View more hotels in New York City
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2024 via mobile

Overall this was a great choice. Reasonably priced right near Times Square. You can’t beat the location. The rooms are small but that’s the point - they’re really very cleverly laid out and I was pretty impressed with the design. The service was EXCELLENT. Ricky and Anne were fantastic and super helpful. The bar downstairs was great and we got $10 credit per day for food and drinks which was great. The only thing I took a star off for is it just seemed pretty dirty. It’s a very busy hotel and it seemed pretty full - housekeeping appeared to be all over the place working so no fault of theirs, but it’s just probably hard to keep up. For a new hotel November, it just seemed dingier than I’d expect it be. The room was spotless though and I’d definitely stay here again. Good bargain for the location!

Room tip: Can leave your luggage after checkout until 9pm - very convenient.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ricky Quinones, Owner at Motto By Hilton New York City Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear, Laura
WOW! this is AWESOME!
Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience with us, we are excited to hear that your stay overall was EXCELLENT and that both Ricky and Anne were able to continue delivering such SUPERBV service!
Please travel safe and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2024

Great hotel! Great location! Great Staff! This was my best hotel choice of my life. The room was decorated so effectively. The trip was to discover and enjoy NYC and I could reach all the places so easily. No doubt that I will stay in Motto Times Sq during my next trip. Higly recommended, you will never regret ro stay there.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mehpare T
Ricky Quinones, Owner at Motto By Hilton New York City Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2024

Good Day, Mehparet!

WOW! Thank you for such an EXCELLENT review! We are extremely happy to hear your stay was up to par and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2024

Perfect place near Times Square. Easy to get to from Grand Central Terminal. The people in the reception were all very nice and make you feel comfortable. The rooms were clean and the beds super comfortable. I will definitely be going back to NYC and stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Lisbeth Santana, Guest Services / Front Office at Motto By Hilton New York City Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2024

Dear ClaudiasL3159VI,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback from your stay. Our commitment at the Motto by Hilton Times Square is to provide the finest in service and personal attention to everyone who stays with us. I am delighted to read your stay was great, prime location, and friendly team.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2024

Ricky (the manager) and Sally (front desk) were amazing! You must stay here when in Times Square in Manhattan!…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas C
Lisbeth Santana, Guest Services / Front Office at Motto By Hilton New York City Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2024

Dear D2348XGthomasc,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback from your stay. Our commitment at the Motto by Hilton Times Square is to provide the finest in service and personal attention to everyone who stays with us, and it is helpful when our guests pass their opinions and experiences to us, allowing us to refine our procedures and services where necessary. I am delighted to read your stay was great, prime locations and friendly team, that is what you need for a wonderful vacation. Once again, we thank you for choosing the Motto by Hilton Times Square and for taking the time to provide us with valued feedback

Reviewed 10 June 2024

This is a joke, right? I've been in some tiny NYC hotel rooms, but this is the ultimate insult for the price point -- actually period. Think a room on a cruise ship, except that you don't have the amenities of a ship. $400-ish...really? The prime real estate of Times Square is still no excuse. The bathroom is essentially a shower stall that fits an airplane style toilet and shower too. Just weird...

Restaurant and staff make up for what they must know is a horrible room. Location is great, though.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
ANNE PAYEN, Owner at Motto By Hilton New York City Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2024

LMSIKW,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your experience and for choosing to stay with us amongst other hotels. the guest rooms for the Motto brand have been thoughtfully designed to maximize space utilization and provide optimal flexibility. Nevertheless, we understand that it may not necessarily align with the requirements and preferences of every guest. We value your feedback to improve our offerings continually.
We hope you can forgive this inconvenience and not let it stop you from staying with us in the future and discovering what Motto truly is about.