2 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$140
eDreamsUS$145
SnaptravelUS$116
1,222 results
All reviews times square monique madison continental breakfast new york breakfast and happy hour cocktail hour hard boiled eggs bagels floor to ceiling windows fresh fruit every evening good size the hotel offers coffee machine the room was nice the theater district location was perfect
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This being our 1st time in NYC, this was a pleasant surprise! Right in the middle of Time Square! Was clean and quiet even being right in the middle of it all! Staff was friendly and helpful wouldn't definitely stay again!

1  Thank TanyaJ7973
MillenniumPremier, General Manager at Millennium Premier New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the kind words, Tanya!

It's excellent you enjoyed your time at Millennium Premier New York Time Square! We pride ourselves in offering a clean and comfortable environment for all of our guests and your praise tells us we're succeeding. Thank you again for sharing your review with us!

We can't wait to see you again soon for another amazing experience! Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The only reason I booked the Millennium is for the high rooms, and I made it clear. When i got there I was being offered the 8th floor. After Some talking to the check-in personnel. I got a room on the 15th floor, looking at stuff old roof and units. I thought i would be able to get the view of the city. Well the wife wasn't please, now she dont even want to go back to Ny. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback.

We regret to hear that the view from your room failed to meet your expectations. We've addressed your concerns with the appropriate members of our team so that we may improve moving forward.

We hope to host you again soon so we can share a more positive experience that our guests are accustomed to.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

There was no heat in the room I was absolutely uncomfortable the entire time I could not warm up I’m very Anemic I paid for a view that they did not offer absolutely the worst stay in New York I would never come back I’m sure

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate your feedback, aempso916148.

Your experience is not on par with the level of service we're accustomed to sharing with our guests. I would love an opportunity to get more information regarding your room and your stay. Can you please reachout to me directly at loriane.comito@millenniumhotels.com. Thanks. Loirane Comito, Director

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When I arrived to the room I was assigned, I noticed it looked nothing like in the pictures. Then I noticed the room was freezing, like if the AC had been left on, the room had stains on the carpet, a broken glass shelf, stains on the comforter and after leaving the heat on while touring time square, a non-functional heater too. I called the front desk to inform the heater wasn't functioning and did not get an answer. I went down to the front desk to inform them and was told maintenance would check it out. Long story short, we were moved to another room after waiting an hour and a half and only because I went down to the lobby to get the key to the new room after being told it would be brought to my room. Now I checked my bank statement and ive been overcharged for my stay. I've called and emailed the hotel and still haven't gotten a single answer! This has been the worst hotel I've ever stayed in and I've stayed in many. Please save your money and stay at a different hotel. You will not be happy with the service you get during your stay at this hotel. I have no idea why it has as many stars as it does. If I could give zero stars, I would.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We appreciate your feedback, 233priscillan.

We're deeply disappointed to hear about your experience with us. We apologize that you did not receive the high level of service we are so accustomed to giving, and we will bring this information to our management team. We strive to provide our guests with warm hospitality and efficient service, which is why this is so upsetting to hear. We'd love another chance to rectify the visit.

We'd look forward to a second opportunity so we demonstrate the high-caliber service we're capable of providing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I needed to be in NYC for medical purposes on February 1, 2021, when NYC got snowed in with a record setting blizzard. I was uncertain if I would be able to drive home that day due to the snow. Monique, who worked a 12 hour shift during the snowstorm, was wonderful and immediately agreed to let me keep the room for a late check-out so that I could monitor changing conditions and promised me a room at the same rate I paid the night before if I needed one again that night. I ended up staying. The hotel was wonderful in all other regards (clean, convenient, reasonably priced) but the service was special!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
MillenniumPremier, General Manager at Millennium Premier New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the excellent review!

We're thrilled your time at Millennium Premier New York Time Square was so amazing! We endeavor to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. It's not surprising that Monique took such wonderful care of you and made you feel so valued. She is an important member of our team!

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience! Have a beautiful day!