“Wonderful!”
other travellers have booked this property
living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
living room
Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Enausa
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 6 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

We've been there for all Christmas holidays. The position of the apartment is perfect for all directions Since the subway is at 50mt. The apartment is very confortable for all necessities. The owner is a very nice person, he helped us for everything.. We felt as our house! Really priceless! We already miss that nice guy. I recommend it to all Who wants to stay confortable in New york. Wonderful!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
SWBarlow
Adelaide, Australia
“Unbelievable Experience”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Milton was the perfect host for this little gem in trendy Harlem! Very affordable and so close to all facilities without being in Times Square. ( about 15 mins from Times Square from this property). We loved the fact that we could get up in the morning and have coffee in the garden while watching the squirrels and being visited by the local cat. Cable TV, Free WIFI and a very spacious apartment that was so well appointed.
Full size fridge/freezer. Microwave, full oven and cook tops, Coffee Machine...the list goes on!!
Supermarket around the corner, very well stocked and restaurants by the hundreds to choose from.
Our host Milton even organised a taxi for us the day we left and he was there on time and got us to the train station early. We cannot recommend this place enough.
Forget your expensive hotels in NYC! This place was the BEST!

Liked best: Locality and Friendly Host
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
DanaeW86
London, United Kingdom
“Forget overpriced hotels stay here....”
Reviewed 28 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

If only Milton had properties around the world....

This was my second stay, my partner and I had stayed with Milton the previous year and we found him to be the perfect host. A friend and myself were planning a trip to New York (it was going to be her first time in the NYC) and I couldn't help but recommend ( as I had done to others going to New York) about what a great time we had the previous year so she trusted me to book our stay with Milton and I think that I can safely say that she didn't regret trusting my judgement.

The apartment is great value for money, yes you could stay in a hotel near to tourist hotspot Times Square but just buy yourself a metro card ( a 7 day one cost us $31.50). Your right by the subway, just a few blocks from the apartment and can be in central Manhattan in around 25 minutes, maybe less. The apartment is a great size and is big enough to at least 4 people. Don't be put off my the location, you never far from anything in New York.

Overall this is great value for money, a wonderful apartment in a lovely location with a incredible host.

If you've read other review you'll know that there's not enough wonderful things I can say about Mr Milton Wilson. He is truly a gentleman and the perfect host. You could not be in better hands, both times Milton had made me and whoever I was traveling with feel incredibly welcome. The warm greeting you get from Milton will put you at ease.

Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
DianneT96...
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Awesome lodgings.”
Reviewed 6 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Wonderful location near stores, subway.
Very clean apartment with lots of extras (coffee, tea, sugar, paper towel etc).
We'd certainly stay again!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: No washing machine
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
MA
Reviewed 2 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing