2,459 results
All reviews times square great location new york pret a manger executive room bryant park good size boutique hotel rockefeller center front desk staff nice bathroom fifth avenue few blocks grand central station an upgrade midtown manhattan definitely stay here again
Reviewed 2 May 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2018

First of all big thanks to Adam and Krystle for making our stay so comfortable - they couldn't do enough for us. Room was clean and comfortable
Shame they don't offer breakfast but Pret is right next door and a superb diner just round the corner.
If you want access to all New York has to offer this is the place to stay- walk to times square- jump on a tour bus (greyline are great) or use the subway - just pack in as much of this wonderfully mad city as you can.----And for a break from the madness jump on the Staten Island ferry ( its Free!!) and have a day out on Staten Island. Travel a little way inland and see the America that is so familiar from all those TV shows and films - Great five days in the big apple

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2018

This is my 4th time at this hotel. Before Radisson it was a Viceroy hotel, and not much has changed between the management change, for which, I am pleased to report. Yes, the continental breakfast and afternoon snacks have been removed, and I understand the decision.

I love reading other reviews to see what exactly is being said, and what the complaints are about. Me, funny enough, I have none. The hotel fulfilled its duty to provide me with an excellent place to sleep. My room was, in my view, rather larger for NYC (1402). Yes, the bed was only a full size, but I was more than comfortable.

The bathroom was large and I liked that the glass shower wall really kept the water in and not on the bathroom floor. It would have been nice had the maid left my towel on the rack as I asked, but all was fresh.

I do think the closet is rather small, and maybe an option would be for the hotel to add a shelf into the old mini-bar space at the desk, this would give much needed folded clothing space.

All in all, I really like this hotel, and most likely will be with them in September when I return for work. Location is excellent and easy. Coming from Newark by bus, is so convenient, 3 blocks to Bryant Park with the subway there as well. Convenience is the name of the game, and this hotel has it in spades.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2018

The location of this hotel makes walking to sites easy. The staff is incredibly helpful & friendly. The room was clean & comfortable. The closet had enough hangers for both my & my husband's clothing. I love the idea of having pump containers for the body soap, shampoo, conditioner, & body lotion. It's a bit more environmentally friendly for sure!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple