“Outstanding accommodations”
other travellers have booked this property
DSC00042.JPG DSC00041.JPG
DSC00044.JPG
DSC00048.JPG
DSC00047.JPG
DSC00043.JPG
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mckenziet...
Eugene, Oregon
“Outstanding accommodations”
Reviewed 29 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this well appointed Harlem Apartment. Very clean, comfortable, with nifty historic touches. The convenience of the subway is a real boon—you can get anywhere on the 2 or 3. The real charm, though, is the perfect host, Milton. Couldn’t be better.

lenlin
Stockholm
“Top notch”
Reviewed 17 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

All reviews of this apartment have been very positive and indeed we must also agree with all positive statements. The icing on the cake is the host Milton, it is difficult to find such a charming and service minded person on a hotel.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Cecilia L
“Harlem Apartment”
Reviewed 6 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

My friend and I came to New York for the first time. We stayed in this very cute apartment. Our host Milton was the best. We got to enjoy all what New York had to offer. It was very very cold outside and every night we came home to a warm cozy apartment. Milton was nice enough to give a cheesecake that was very delicious. Harlem was a safe place to stay and I would recommend this place to anyone , it had close stores such as CVS and Whole Foods. Everything we needed was in close range to the apartment. Thanks again Milton for an amazing stay.

VincentL1...
“A nice and quiet place”
Reviewed 7 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

If you are looking for a quiet place to stay and away from crowd and noise and yet accessible to the city, this is the place to stay for a change. The subway is a stone throw and supermart is close by.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
862emilh
Fajardo, Puerto Rico
“Just Can't Get Enough ”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I Have No words to Explain My Stay... I can't say Enough about Milton and This Place... I started out with One Week... Now I went For Two... If I Keep this up I will Move in Soon... Everything is Accesible, Apartment is always clean... Milton's Hospitality is Beyond Reproach.... Great time... See You not enough sooner...

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing