Helicopter Flight Services - Helicopter Tours

from US$284.00
from US$244.00
from US$374.00
2,545 results
All reviews deluxe tour statue of liberty new york amazing experience pilot heliport company manhattan sights hudson visibility
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2021

Excellent experience! My husband and I took the NYC Harbor tour and loved it! The service was friendly, the pilot informative, and the views from the helicopter were beautiful.

Date of experience: June 2021
Bronwyn H, Guest Relations Manager at Helicopter Flight Services - Helicopter Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience flying with us! We're happy to hear that you had an excellent experience!

Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Good bang for the buck. Wish it a bit longer cause those 15 minutes fly by lol overall very food experience

Date of experience: May 2021
Bronwyn H, Guest Relations Manager at Helicopter Flight Services - Helicopter Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2021

Thanks for sharing you had a good experience with us! Next time you come to visit you'll have to try one of our longer tours!

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

I had fun it was a great experience & the view was amazing 10/10 I got to take lots of pictures and videos to share with the rest of my family

Date of experience: May 2021
Bronwyn H, Guest Relations Manager at Helicopter Flight Services - Helicopter Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

Thanks for sharing that you had a great experience flying with us!

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

Loved every minute of this experience, I really didn’t want the flight to end.
The pilot was very chatty and put us at ease straight away.

Date of experience: May 2021
Bronwyn H, Guest Relations Manager at Helicopter Flight Services - Helicopter Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

We're so happy to hear that you loved your experience flying with us! Thanks for sharing your review!!

Reviewed 25 May 2021

This is my 3rd helicopter ride (and the best).

Also, its my third trip to NYC and I wish I had this when I first came.

The view are spectacular, the entire company from the crew chief – pilot and desk staff are friendly outgoing people.

The safety video was thorough and its clear safety is first with this team, as we were clearly led to the copter by the crew chief with lines along the asphalt.

The ride is both relaxing (I have fear of heights) but exhilarating as well The price is right for the thrill

1  Thank LAFFSTOP

Thanks so much for sharing your experience flying with us on Tripadvisor! We really love hearing that the whole experience from the crew to the flight was your best helicopter experience yet! We look forward to seeing you next time!