3,371 results
All reviews trump soho trump hotel spring street koi restaurant new york soho area nespresso machine hudson river corner suite holland tunnel in room dining room service floor to ceiling windows freedom tower turn down service higher floor an upgrade
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice hotel in a great location. The best thing about the hotel was the staff. The Doormen here are the best I've ever encountered! The front desk staff went above and beyond to assist me.
The hotel is really situated in a great area. I used to stay at another hotel a couple blocks away and thought this wouldn't be as good but it turned out to be so convenient to so many places.

I had contacted the hotel before I came with a small request and they were kind enough to reply and address my needs. I was happy with the 14th floor room I was assigned and fortunate to have a corner view. I liked the room but I did feel some of the furniture was starting to be dated.

I had an incident on my last night when I returned to the hotel at 2AM and got up to my room and realized I had left my phone in the cab. I went to Shon at the front desk and he was amazing in the help he offered. I had tried to call my number to see if they would answer my phone but had no luck. Shon offered to keep calling so I could go to sleep and he managed to locate my phone at 6:30am. He immediately got me the info up to my room personally to pick up my phone. I was extremely impressed with his service.

The only downfall was for each time I tried to call my phone and get my voicemail I was charged around $7 per call and the same for a local call to a restaurant and the taxi depot. I understand the hotel likes to make a little money on this but $7 I would consider gouging.

Once again I would just like to say how comfortable the staff made me feel and thank the doormen for offering to get me whatever I needed and never allowing me to open a car door. Really appreciated the house car.

I'm sure I'll be back to NY soon and this is my new hotel of choice.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank BigBruno
TheDominickTeam, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear BigBruno,

We are grateful for this review and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are also delighted to hear that our Staff, especially Shon, provided you the excellent service we are known for.
Thank you for the feedback as it will help us improve.
We look forward to welcoming you back and we thank you for choosing The Dominick.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We loved this hotel as the rooms are larger by New York standards and the location is near spring st subway . Quieter than locations near Times Square there are lots of Delis nearby , trader joes , restaurants and bars . The hotel staff are very attentive. For example one of the house keeping staff perceiving that I had a stuffy nose ( which I had due to recent cold ) Brought extra bottles of water and tissues for the room . Door men are the same - for example we were about to get into a taxi with one umbrella for the day between the two of us . The doorman suggested and got us an extra umbrella. Later that day it poured with rain - so we were grateful for his local knowledge. We will definitely stay at this hotel again !

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Peter F,

We are grateful for this review and we thank you for choosing The Dominick.
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Gabriela was an amazing upon check in. She completely hooked us with all the amazing amenities needed.
I would highly recommend Gabriela upon arrival.
She made our initial impression of The Dominick a very pleasing one!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Dorene G,

We are grateful for this review and we thank you for choosing The Dominick.
We are pleased that Gabby provided you excellent service.
We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I checked out of a bad hotel (Marmara) and now at a great one. My views are amazing, there is nothing but great service even to when I asked how to get to a location I was immediately invited to go in their town car, when I got to the destination my item wasn't available so the driver looked it up and took me to a another place where I obtained my product. I will definitely make this my NYC hotel from now on.
Thankyou to all the staff that cared.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra to have a sohi room - amazing views
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear Judi291,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our Staff provided you the excellent service we are known for.
We thank you for choosing The Dominick and we hope to welcome you back again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First, I am native NYer who moved to Florida about a year ago, I came to NY with my Floridian girlfriend, and I wanted to show NYC from a native NYer's eyes. As such, I did not want to stay in the typical touristy areas of Manhattan, such as midtown. I lived downtown, my mother was born and raised in the West Village, so this location was great. Because this was a romantic trip, I asked the receptionist Gabriella if she could give us a room with a view uptown, Hoboken and Brooklyn. I told Gabriella is was a special trip with a special woman. Gabriella was extremely professional, accommodating and understood the importance of this trip. Gabriella's service, friendliness, professional and demeanor were beyond superb. I hope management realizes they have an excellent worker at reception. In fact, all of the staff we very friendly, accommodating, and polite.

The room is AMAZING. We did not want to leave. The spa was nice as well. The location of the hotel is perfect. I know the area well, and the hotel is right in SoHo and near the West Village. The only criticism is the wait staff at the pool. They took too long to bring us drinks. Other than that, my stay was perfect.

I HIGHLY recommend this hotel, and I will definitely come again when I am back in NYC.

Room Tip: Go on the high floors facing north
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear PAffenita,

Thank you for sharing this review of your recent stay.
We are glad that you and your girlfriend enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to explore our SoHo neighborhood.
Gabriela will be very happy to hear that she provided excellent service.
We appreciate the feedback on the our Pool Staff, rest assured it will be addressed accordingly.
We hope to welcome you back again on your next visit to the area.