Hotel Henri, A Wyndham Hotel
Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$260
  • Room Service
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$208
US$181
  • Fitness centre
US$406
  • Breakfast included
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
  • Fitness centre
US$411
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$384
US$364
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$239
  • Bar/Lounge
The Kimberly Hotel(New York City)
US$381
US$334
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
The Gotham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$260
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsflatiron buildingmadison square parkfront deskpenthouse barblack carpetgreat locationchelsea locationthe flat iron buildingcute hotelclean place to staybooked hotelpoor lightingboutique stylerooms are small but cleanbathroom floornew yorkweekend stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

around midnight of my stay, someone knocked on my door multiple times, then used a key to enter the room, but my door latch was on thus they could not enter. When i called downstairs, the response was they had no idea why and who that was, and since they only had one person at front desk, nothing they can do about it. I would warn anyone to double think staying there for their own security sake.

Room Tip: avoid this hotel at all cost, unless you want a stranger entering your room in middle of the night
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank NYSpiffy
Chad N, Manager at Hotel Henri, A Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear NYSpiffy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. As we discussed in person, there was no intruder or or security issue. Our new overnight employee went to the wrong room and also should have knocked louder. I can completely understand your frustration as well as the shock and surprise. Please accept my deepest apologies for the inconvenience that you have been through. I recommend we continue our in-person and over the phone conversations to settle this matter. I am also happy to report that the employee in question as well as the remainder of the team has been re-trained on our procedures regarding late night room requests. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband often stays in the hotel for business and I came out to join him for a weekend.

The hotel was in a great location mainly because it was quiet but we could also walk everywhere.

Our room was nice, it is a boutique style hotel and the room represents this. It was also quiet in the room and we slept really well.

There are not really any amenities at this hotel. The roof top bar is lovely we went up there for a drink.

I would stay here again and do would my husband.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi HCLS,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a positive review. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay and had a great sleep. I hope to have you and your husband back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Near Madison Square Park in Flat Iron neighborhood across from Eataly shopping mart. Walked down Broadway to Penn Station on a nice day in fifteen minutes or less. Near subway stops. Nice but pricey roof top bar with view of Freedom Tower.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Joseph K,

Thanks so much for the great review. I'm thrilled you were able to take advantage of our great location. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loved the customer service from the staff, continental breakfast, free WiFi, and within walking distance to many places. Hotel needs to provide wash clothes, instead of hand towels, but mainly is a less squeaky bed for a comfortable night sleep.
One thing I loved about the accessories in the room is the 'tin can' for lovers -- 1st time I had seen one in a room in a major city.

Room Tip: don't get a room on the 17th floor -- all the noise from dancing will keep you up
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Greetings Trudiej67,

Thanks so much for the great review. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay and I'm glad you liked the intimacy kit. We get a lot of compliments on the convenience of having it in the room!

I'm sorry that you received extra hand towels instead of wash clothes. i have brought this up with our housekeeping team to ensure it doesn't happen again. We hope to have you back soon!