“Trying something New”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Gramercy Park
Neighbourhood: Gramercy Park
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I went to the restaurant on 12 St. Marks Place, NY - I wanted to try something new and different. I went with my daughter. I was skeptical; but I want it to try something new.
To my surprise - The food was really tasty and delicious. My burger was really good and my avocado fries. The juice on the menu Rise and Shine ... thumbs up. Not too sweet, not too strong. I would definitely go back and recommend.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Tasty healthy latin vegan food, animal friendly dishes and area , u'll enjoy the decoration and atmosphere as well and won't miss meat at all

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Amazing Latin dishes. I'm not vegan, but went with a vegan friend and was amazing with the flavor and fullness of everything. We started with a sampling of different empanadas and had a wrap that was so big I barely ate half. The staff could have been more attentive but it seems like most people come in a casually/slowly eat, guess I was on a faster pace.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Many was hood and it was hard to choose. Food was good as well. Small portions, but filling. Waitress forgot about my existence and had to wait for service for 30 minutes.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

I've been to that place several times but last time I brought my Mom there I recommended her the Portobelo salad which ended up being a huge disappointment as the candied pecans were missing from the salad which was the best part and the cashew ricotta was MUCH less than expected in a $16 salad!! You really feel like you're being ripped off when you eat a bunch of greens and portobello mushrooms for $16! The nuts are the most expensive ingredients, forgetting the pecans is bad enough but OK mistakes happen but on top when there is SO LITTLE cashew ricotta in the salad you can't help but thinking they were trying to save money! It doesn't come across good at all from a restaurant. It's hard for me to criticise as the food is good and the people were nice, I complained and they offered me complementary dessert which was a delicious s'mores brownie. But come on...The lasagna on the other hand was fantastic. I overall love this place as you can sit outside it's very nice and vibrant in the summer but they should put some candles outside when it gets dark and sweep the sidewalk it would make the place much nicer,