Open today: 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM

New York CityPASS
1,186 Reviews
from US$126.00
79,007 results
All reviews express pass observation deck new york empire state top of the rock vip tickets views are amazing bucket list audio tour beautiful building statue of liberty central park floor elevator esb nyc security
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Of course it is a cliché! But you really can't visit NY and not do the Empire State. The views are very impressive. It's worth paying more to avoid the queues - which can be daunting.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This was one of those "must do" at least once bucket list items. I've visited NYC a number of times but never made it Empire State Building. I took my mom and sister for their first visit so decided to make it happen. I loved the views but not worth the cost of admission IMO. 32USD to look out of a few windows (we didn't go to the top). The views were spectacular but thankfully we had the NY pass that made it no cost to us. I would have been highly disappointed if I'd paid. We were in there maybe 30 minutes.

Date of experience: April 2018
Empire_State_Bldg, Reviews Manager at Empire State Building, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Hi chicagoan0923,
We’re pleased to hear you enjoyed our views and appreciate your feedback. Please note, general admission tickets are priced similar to other NY Observatories. We work hard to provide a unique experience for all our guests, including our Sustainability and Dare to Dream exhibits, complimentary Observatory Experience app and panoramic views. Next time, we encourage you to head to the Observatory, where you’ll get open-air 360-degree views of NYC and beyond. Thank you for visiting and leaving this review.
-Empire State Building

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

This is right place where to have an amazing view of the city and remind several movies. I’ll be back!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

This is my favourite hi rise in NYC.
It has character and a full open 360
View of NYC.

Good price.
Great open views.
Lots of character.
Must see in NYC.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We were a little daunted by the long lines late one Thursday pm but decided to wait it out. So glad we did, incredible views of the city.

Date of experience: May 2018