Yes its a train station but if not for Jackie O it would have all the charm of Penn Station (which is none). There's actually quite a bit to see within the place. Some highlight:
- Whispering walls - between the 1st and second levels
- The ceiling mural and why its "wrong"
- The black brick....for years the ceiling was black from soot and dirt of the city....when they renovated and cleaned the ceiling, they left one brick with the original grime...can you spot it?
- The Oyster Bar - Its iconic
- Campbell's apartment - walk in like you're looking for someone...grab a peak and then run (don't walk) out before dropping ridiculous cash on a drink.
- Photography - Bring your neutral density filter, tripod and have a ball. The light changes throughout the day.
And there's so much more. Drop in....watch the commuters. Its worth a visit.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.