Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from US$55.00
More Info
2,115 results
All reviews kayak tour fish mullet combo tour bug spray night tour last night new moon glow sticks bird island highly recommend this company change of clothes launch site unique experience merritt island bioluminescent water saw dolphins
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

6 out of 5 stars, absolutely amazing experience!! The bioluminescence was so bright and Sunny, Tasha, and Jay were amazing tour guides!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As first time kayakers, we had an amazing and informative 10PM tour with Alex easily guiding us through the wildlife refuge last night, complete with a blue moon shining from above. We look forward to experiencing a second tour in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had such a great time. The weather was perfect and our guides were excellent. They kept us engaged, it was extremely educational. You could tell they cared if we were having fun and enjoyed the experience. They made sure we got in and out of the kayak's okay and made sure we were safe. Our guides were Harrison, Caleb and Jay. I would recommend this to everyone for a fun experience.!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Upon getting to the cove our guides Max, Logan & Dan were very welcoming and nice enough to provide bug spray for our adventure. Max is super knowledgeable on the bio and a amazing guide. Logan and Dan were also very Helpful and accommodating. Definitely a Bucket List item to get checked off. We left awestruck the Bio is just an awesome natural wonder to experience. Not recommended to do on a full moon but nonetheless top 5 greatest nature adventures in Florida!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Did it Thurday evening (8-19-21), my last adventure before heading home to Houston. I chose the combo one and glad I did. So much wildlife (saw so many manatees, and dolphins, and the bird sanctuary island). The Bioluminesence was probably the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. What an awesome memory I made today with my sis and nephew. I highly recommend this experience! My guide Chad was great also, he helped make the experience even better.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction