All reviews benihana restaurant full kitchen social hour evening reception complimentary breakfast mon thurs separate bedroom newer hotel safari park underground parking the breakfast area waffle maker queen suite convenient location heated pool rooms are spacious shopping and restaurants
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed there this weekend and we had a great experience. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. Because the hotel is not that big, breakfast in the morning was not crowed at all.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Great example of a Homewood property. New, clean and organized. The rooms are spacious. The bed was very comfortable. The food options at the evening social could have been better. The food wasn't super fresh. The burger buns were dried out. Overall, I would recommend. This is a very nice Homewood.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin1402849036
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I am writing this review in desperation hoping to get some immediate attention. I haven’t been able to get through on their main phone for 2 days to change the dates on our July reservations for 3 rooms. I have talked to many people in reservations and guest services and no one knows why the phone is not working. I’m sure there are hundreds of others trying to get through. Finally Rebecca in Guest Assistance sent them an email but her confirmation email to me only said to please give 72 hours for resolution. We are flying down in 3 days! I also sent an email to Customer Care and just got a canned response- I will hear back within in 48 hours. Help!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Larry R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego Mission Valley / Zoo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Yes, our phones were down for several days, this was not an issue the Hotel had any control over. Please contact me directly at 619-260-0600 and I would be happy to assist you. We have not received any Guest Assistance Notices regarding you situation. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

My wife and I with 2 kids(younger than 10) stayed for 7 nights in 1 room suite(1 bedroom and a separate living room).
Positive: It was clean and spacious, and is a good centrally located hotel.
Negative: the complementary breakfast was basic and did not change for 7 days. The king sized mattress was very high in the middle causing us to roll to the sides.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego Mission Valley / Zoo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Drew95762,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and are very sorry for the comfort of your bed and the lack of variety at our breakfast. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

I spent two nights here. There was 2 adults and 4 children in a 2 double bed suite with a sofa bed. The room was prefect for our large group. The room was very clean, modern and comfortable. The kids loved the pool and the complimentary breakfast was good. It does get crowded the later in the morning you go so the earlier the better. Staff was friendly. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family