Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$145
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$166
US$152
US$400
US$329
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$404/night.

The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$154
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$295
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$454/night.

Best Western Plus Bayside Inn(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$146
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$333
US$312
Official Site
US$284
US$239
  • Restaurant
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
US$408
  • Beachfront
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$260
  • Beachfront
All reviewsuss midwaypartial bay viewtrain stationthe spring hill suitesscrambled egg whitesfor long term stayssliding barn doorfloor to ceiling windowsseaport villagefree breakfastsmall suitelocation locationyogurtdish soappool and gymgreat gymhot breakfast
Reviewed 13 July 2018

We chose this hotel for the "location" and that it was "Pet Friendly". Both of these worked out well. However, the best part of the stay was the outstanding staff. Virtually everyone we came in contact with, while at the hotel for two weeks, was wonderful. I have been traveling for over 40 years and the staff was one of the happiest, professional and helpful I have ever encountered.
However, I must add that if I have a car, I will not stay at this property again due to the awful parking prices!! Too bad they can't discount them for long term guests.
Also, on the negative side, we often had to wait 10 to 15 minutes for an elevator. Four elevators for a hotel this size is poor planning.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Very good location, right beside USS Midway Museum, Ferries terminal, marine time museum, restaurant & more.
Hotel is new and we stayed in a two bedroom suite for three nights. Spacious room with modern decor, comfortable beds, full kitchen ! even though we didn’t use it at all! We walked to all nearby restaurants. Also, we watched the fireworks in the hallway of level 16 on July 4 evening!

17 level has laundry machine but you need to buy the soap from the front desk.

Breakfast is very boring though! Every day it is the same! Limited choice.

Was told free Wifis but I was charged for data.

Overall it is a nice place to stay!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

The service by Sally at the reception Desk was amazing to start with such a nice smile to welcome you to a nice hotel and to meet all my needs after all the hard travel I had to get to San Diego for business trip. I had a great time and every time I needed something it was done no matter what was the situation

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is across the street from the pier where you can take the ferry to Coronado Island. I was lucky to get the corner room with great view. Even if your view is lacking, go down to the 5th floor terrace and you’ll get perfect view. Breakfast wasn’t bad especially when it was included. I stayed on the residence inn side and I liked the decor better than the spring hill suite side.

Shout out to Miguel for helping me extend my stay as I wanted to stay for the 4th bbq celebration at the hotel. He convinced me to join the party!

There was a little confusion as to where to buy and where to take the Port of San Diego shuttle that goes up and down the shoreline. The flyer says tickets are sold at the hotel but I had to go to the Maritime Museum (2 blocks down). Shuttle runs every 20 minutes. I waited at the Maritime and the first shuttle came at 10:20. It does go down to the Hilton passed the convention center and then back up to the Sheraton (1st stop). It arrived by Residence inn (the last stop before going back up to Sheraton)at 10:38 or so. I took a picture of the exact location of where you hop on. Also where ever you see the sign (pictured), that’s where you hop on. If you are staying at the hotel and you want to go towards gas lamp, go across the street to Maritime Museum for the shuttle. If you are going to Harbor by Sheraton, stay on the hotel side for the shuttle. Honestly though, if you see Lime Scooter, it’s so much faster than waiting for the shuttle. I ended up doing that after paddleboarding by Sheraton. Hopefully this information will help you as it did kind of ruin my morning as I basically wasted a lot of time waiting.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Ting H
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

This was our second time staying at this hotel and you always feel welcomed. It's a great location and our room was great. We'll be staying here in the future. The valet although expensive was fast and friendly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple