US$191
US$179
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$177
US$160
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$347
US$292
US$396
US$308
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$352/night.

US$252
  • Breakfast included
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$303
US$249
  • Pool
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$331
US$293
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 20/07
US$332
  • Beachfront
US$826
US$653
Fairmont.com
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$607
  • Beachfront
1,691 results
All reviewscomplimentary breakfast and dinnermon thursstove topfull kitchenevening receptionbedroom suitehome away from homesmall kitchenfront desk stafftorrey pinesyogurtsofa bedthe breakfast arealiving areafamily vacationsea worldpool and hot tub
Reviewed 11 February 2017

We've stayed here a number of times just because it truly does feel like you are staying at home.
That is if you're fancy living and have your friends do all the main chores.

But Paris and Norma, I just want to say, we've known them for a long time and no matter whatever situation is going down in either of their lives, they still remain professional and at the same time really treat you like family.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
mollysinclair39, Public Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Good afternoon alejand_ro_binson,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. We certainly appreciate the warm comments towards our staff, particularly Norma and Parris. It is fantastic to read that you feel at home with us, and we hope you will stay for many years to come.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

This hotel was nice, clean, and would definitely stay here again.

PROS:
Rooms are spacious & clean (1 bedroom w/ separate living room)
Full kitchen stocked with all the necessities
Close to restaurants, grocery stores, and gas stations
Includes parking (other hotels charged for parking)
Includes hot breakfast (eggs, sausages, waffle station, yogurt, fresh fruit (apples/oranges/bananas), bagels/breads, cereal, oatmeal, juice, coffee.
Was able to use Hilton Honors points for the room
Staff was very friendly and always helpful. She even made goodie bags filled with LOTS of candy and treats for my kids. My kids were so happy!!!
Front desk greeted us with complimentary water bottles & a snack because we are Hilton Honors members

CONS:
Pool and gym on the smaller side.
Parking got a bit crowded later in the evening.

I called the front desk to let them know we couldn't make the complimentary breakfast on Sat at 7:00 am because we had to leave early for a soccer game and the front desk was kind enough and asked the kitchen to make to go boxes for us. It was great and at least the kids had something to eat. Overall stay was great and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Good afternoon Carmen M,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. We are ecstatic to hear that you will be joining us again! We appreciate all the pros that you mentioned and will use the cons as useful feedback. Looking forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

We stayed here for a few days while exploring the San Diego area and loved it. The staff were truly fabulous and made the stay. Our room overlooked the pool area and was quiet. Breakfast isn't included in the rate, but was first class. We had a couple of excellent meals in the restaurant also.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2017

My father (81 yr) was set to have two spinal surgeries, and as a Hilton Honors member, I like to choose Hilton as often as possible. I wanted to be close to the hospital, and be a location for family and friends to be when a hospital break was needed. There were several to chose from, and I couldn't be happier that I picked this location! The staff was wonderful! The morning breakfasts were very good. The evening (Mon - Thur) meals were also very good. Try to be there when they serve chicken and mushrooms, yum, yum.

Room Tip: Top floor, only because some people allow their children run up and down the halls at 6 am, and it can wake you 2 hrs before needed.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
mollysinclair39, Public Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Good afternoon Patti L,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us, and for being a loyal Hilton Honors member. Hope the surgeries went well for your father. We are very happy that you chose our property, and that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and dinner services. Looking forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Everything about this place was awesome. Rianna & Roberto checked us in and entertained the kids while we got all squared away. The welcome bag was a lovely gesture to kick off our 2-night stay. Breakfast was lovely and more than enough! I read a review where 1 person was unhappy because it was going to take 5 min to get a new whipped cream can for their waffle. Seriously man? I'm sure you survived without your whipped cream- geez. The morning & evening ladies were so lovely, caring and accommodating. I really enjoyed seeing them each day and giving a wave & a little chat. They are terrific (Vadira, Sugeiry?, Norma & I didn't catch the other girls names but equally sweet). This seems to be a popular hotel for business people as there were quite a few during our stay, but it's very family-friendly. I really appreciated the availability of coffee & hot tea at any time in the lobby. I don't generally sleep well in hotels (although this place was truly homey and comfy) so the warm drinks really helped to liven me up. One thing I could've done better was to see if they had a room with 2 queens as opposed to the 1 King & pullout sofa we checked into. My fault for not following through- pullouts aren't the most comfortable things in this world ;-).

There's a little laundry room in case you need to get some laundry done as I did. So reasonable, too. $1.50 for a load & $1 for the dryer. One mistake I made was I put 2 laundry pods in and they were all used up, dissolved & washed away on the prewash step :-D. Powdered detergent is really the best for these machines & the little store in the lobby has some for sale.

Stopped and chatted with the General Mgr of the hotel, David, very nice guy and cares a lot about the guests and his staff. Even housekeeping did a great job tidying up our room while we were at the San Diego Zoo, everything was perfect. Although it's not required, be sure to tip everyone you can- they work really hard and as guests we are getting a serious bang for our buck with this place. If we are ever in the area again, this will be our #1 place to stay.

One thing I would suggest skipping is the sandwich deli on the property. 3 sandwiches (just sandwiches- no chips no drinks and 1 of the sandwiches was a sadly plain turkey and cheese for our 5 yr old son), $30! I would've thought that they could have fancied up the sandwich by putting some condiments on, but nope, it was just bread with turkey and cheese. French dips were rather bland as well with just a tiny condiment cup full of au jus, my favorite part! :( I was just too crazed with my 2 kids to ask for more. My bad. Kind of funny, lady taking my order who was really very nice asked me how much turkey I wanted in the sandwich, a little or a lot. What? Uhhh... just however it comes. LOL. No sandwich is any good without the proper amount of fixins' inside! Anyway, super pricey and very plain sammies. Oh well, live & learn.

Again, I'd like to reiterate how lovely our stay was. I was kind of sad to leave and committed to myself to come back soon to visit beautiful San Diego/Del Mar!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Good afternoon Ali L,

Thank you for detailed and thorough review. How wonderful to hear that you and your family enjoyed your great stay. We appreciate all the useful feedback on each department as well. Additionally, we apologize that our sandwiches at NY Garden Deli did not satisfy your expectations, although we do note that every sandwich is highly customizable, and hope you will give it another shot. We truly look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town!

Yours in Hospitality,