Ways to Experience Sail San Diego
More Info
from US$88.99
More Info
1,815 results
All reviews captain greg captain art whale watching great captain snacks and beverages highly recommend this company wonderful afternoon beautiful boat open water sea lions great trip small group highlight of our trip shelter island hour cruise three hours point loma
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a great time doing the 3 hour sailing experience. Captain Anthony was awesome. He let us participate as much as wanted. He answered all of our questions well. He was truly passionate about his job. I would definitely do this again with friends and family.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Our family of 6 adults and an 18-month-old had a great time on our 4-hour private sail with Captain Theo on a 40-ft Catalina sailboat. Sail San Diego handled all of our questions and booking, as well as the actual sail day and charging of our credit card, with professionalism and courtesy. We enjoyed our day so much that we plan to make it an annual family event! Theo was a great captain, very experienced, very personable, and very caring about our wants and needs. I plan to ask for him specifically next sail, though I suspect all of the captains are great. We appreciate Sail San Diego agreeing to add an hour to the usual 3-hour sail. We brought some additional favorite beverages and sandwiches, but they provided good white wine, beer, and bags of snack foods. I found Sail San Diego through Trip Advisor and none of us was disappointed in any way. Great day! Definitely recommend...to visitors or San Diego locals.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Captain Anthony did a great job maneuvering and teaching me how to steer behind the helm! I can hardly wait until I’m in town again to sail again! The 3 hour is a must do!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Booked a sunset cruise to see the harbor after a week of business in town. Our guide was perfect, answered all local interest questions as we passed sites, put on some good music, offered us drinks and let us enjoy the perfect weather and great sailing conditions of the evening on the water. The captain/guide, handled the boat with practiced ease and all the other guests ( two couples) were super relaxed and friendly. It was totally comfortable for me as a single women business traveler with a little down time, and the couples seemed to think it perfect too!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was the fifth time our family has sailed with them, the second time with our young grandchildren. They love it and have requested to do it again. It is very relaxing, comfortable way to see San Diego and enjoy the bay virtually on your own private boat, away from the masses of tourists who visit San Diego. Tip: sign up before you get here - it fills up fast.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a group of 9 girls go out for a 3 hours with Captain Mike for my best friend’s bachelorette party. The boat was fully stocked with plenty of wine, beer and snacks. Captain Mike gave us full control of the music and made sure to take plenty of pictures of the group. The outing was a great way to end the bachelorette party weekend. If I’m ever looking for a fun activity in SD with a large group, I’ll definitely be heading back to Sail San Diego!

1  Thank icamp1116