Open today: 5:15 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome team

We had a very nice fishing trip. Unfortunately we did not catch any fish. Not for lack of trying... read more

Reviewed today
brendanU8324YP
Fish on

Deep sea fishing overnight on the producer crew was friendly captain frank was cool got us on... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$45.00
from US$85.00
from US$44.50
1,356 results
All reviews old glory fishing trip tuna day trip captain and crew yellowfin catch fish sea adventure the galley yellow fin great trip great fishing full day fishing awesome crew sport fishing nice boat top gun
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Our half day fishing trip was one of our best by far! So organized and all so helpful and nice. Love The atmosphere on the boat “ great music!
Will all be back very soon!
Thanks for the fun day!

Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Went out of H and M landing for an overnight trip on the Producer. I have to say the captain and crew were on point. These guys worked hard to put us on the fish. The whole crew was helpful and friendly. The boat was clean and well maintained. I had a great time.

I would reccomend this landing and boat.

Thank you to the Captian and crew of the Producer!

Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

We had another terrific time going out on the top gun 80 at H&M landing. We have been going on the top gun for over a dozen years. This time I took my dad and my son and we ended up catching a 182 pound bluefin. The captains Scott and Bob and the crew are always excellent. My son is 10 and has never been on an overnight trip. He is hooked and now we have three generations of fishermen that will continue to go on the top gun 80.

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

My son and I were new to Sportfishing. Over 20 years ago I participated in one Sportfishing trip and this was my adult sons first trip. I do a lot of product or area research before I purchase a product or travel. The Producer was recommended to me. Experienced anglers told me they chose the Producer because Frank "produces" and puts the anglers on big fish. After speaking with other anglers about their previous charter experiences, I discovered the Producer was the best Sportfishing boat. My son and I chose an overnight trip. Captain Frank and his crew briefed the anglers and then answered gear, bait and tackle related questions. The crew set up extra gear, inspected anglers drag, and provided advice for the targeted fish. Frank and his crew worked hard to ensure every angler caught big fish. When several anglers simultaneously hooked big fish, the crews teamwork was apparent while they worked hard to ensure every angler landed their fish. It was obvious Frank and his crew wanted every angler to have a great successful trip and they worked hard to ensure it happened. They did a wonderful job. I will recommend the Producer to everyone who plans a Sportfishing trip.

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

Fishing is relaxing and a day on the water is fun. But come to fish at HM Landing, and overnight on the Producer if you want an exhilarating, adrenaline pumping experience. This was my best fishing trip ever! After having ocean fished the east coast in New York, New Jersey and Florida; as well as fresh water Diamond Valley Lake and ocean fished out of San Pedro, Newport and Dana Point on the west. This trip raised the bar to a whole 'nother level. I'LL be back! Plan, reserve, and book on the website with ease. Various durations available, went on an overnight and totaled 22 hours on the water. More than worth it!