“It’s ok”

Add it.
Fuego Taco Bar
Ranked #2,178 of 5,168 Restaurants in San Diego
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Met a few colleagues there after a day at a conference, the place came very well recommended by a few ladies at the convention center. I ordered a burrito, boyfriend had a taco and we ordered chips and guacamole for the whole group. The chips were out of a bag, I was expecting fresh chips made from tortillas, and fresh chunky guacamole. The guacamole was ok, but grocery store quality. The burrito was very good, I had a steak and shrimp burrito. The staff was very friendly, the cashier came to our table a few times asking for refills and if the food was good. There were a few TVs in the restaurant that were showing hockey games (playoffs) and the Padres game. Cool and hip atmosphere, clean inside. Would recommend for fast, quick and easy lunch. Did not take pictures of the food, as I was dining with boyfriends business associates. But very well played and “pretty”. Food was brought out in wooden plates, and wooded bowls for the chips, cup of corn was in a skillet.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is an awesome little spot in the Gas Lamp Quarter. A friend of mine and I stumbled upon it for a late breakfast/early lunch while on vacation and it ended up being our favorite restaurant of the trip. I got the steak and egg breakfast burrito (which comes with fries) and my buddy got the veggie breakfast burrito and they were both really good (really really!). They have a pretty solid salsa bar and serve a decent michelada as well. Fuego also gets bonus points for having a super friendly staff and a great ambiance. At the risk of it becoming too popular the next time I visit I would highly recommend it!

Thank Christopher F. M
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Great little taco bar across the street from Lucky D's hostel. Recommended by Lucky D's staff. They have this cilantro cream dipping sauce that is heaven! Their filet mignon tacos and surf and turf burrito are to die for!!