“Great stay in San Diego”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Julie P
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great stay in San Diego”
Reviewed 12 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

We had a great stay in San Diego! The unit was as pictured, clean and comfortable! Great location in downtown, easy walk to Gaslamp. The check in and check out process was very easy! Would definitely stay again!

hrly
Santa Barbara, California
“The Loft”
Reviewed 29 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The Loft was a very nice place to stay and I would love to come back and stay again the next time I’m in San Diego, if the Loft is available. The place was very clean and neat and the bathrooms were very large, the unit was a two bedroom. The master bedroom bed was very large which didn’t give you much room to walk around the bed. This was not an issue for me because I like a large bed, it was very comfortable. The only thing I think that should have been done prior to arrival would have been an inspection of the unit. I have to remove the tub stopped was stuck closed and it would not stay in the open position. The sink in the master bathroom stopper was not connected to the lever behind the faucet, so I had to adjust the stopper under the sink. A couple of light bulbs where burnt out and the internet was painfully slow and it kept kicking me off, you can’t really run more than one device at a time. Overall with the small issues that we had, I still really like the Loft the location was great the unit was very nice and it was price right

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and price
Liked least: Lack of maintenance and super slow internet speed
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Andreas P
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Nice appartment/ complicate check-in process”
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The appartment was very nice but it was quiet complicate to get in there.

In the email nothing was said that I have to call the hotline. I tried to call the local contact person in the building (door bell nameplate) but the person didn't want to help me. Instead I was insulted. The person also said that she will cancel the reservation if I call her again. I think everybody understands that such a behavior is unsatisfying.

The external hotline helped me after this (high costs because I had to use my EU-Cellphone). If I had known that before I had called the external hotline from a US-phone.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
962Stacey...
Washington Dc, District Of Columbia
“great time in San Diego”
Reviewed 2 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Easy to find and instructions were well written. Apartment was spacious and very clean, quite luxurious for the price paid. Good location to centre of town and short drive away from many beaches- would definitely stay again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Debralynn...
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 28 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Loved this place and the location was perfect. Wish I would have had a few more days there! It was nicely furnished, clean, very chic, hip apartment. The only issue, if you can even call it that, was the blinds on the sliding glass door between master bedroom and living area. They were transparent and you could see through them into the bedroom from the living area if the light was on in the bedroom.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$114
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing