2 people are viewing this hotel
FindHotelUS$222
PricelineUS$269
eDreamsUS$269
3,846 results
All reviews rooftop pool prudential center huntington ave floor to ceiling windows newbury street northeastern university wonderful hotel south end location is great subway station boston hotel fenway park visit boston norman concierge ducky doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights recently and appreciated the very friendly and helpful staff, the nice and clean room, and the location right near the universities, museum, and train to the waterfront.

Restaurant wasn't open due to pandemic restrictions, so didn't get to try. Would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2021

I booked directly with the hotel and received an early check-in and a late-check which was a bonus. When I arrived, the concierge Orlando was GREAT! He was pleasant and helpful in giving me information about the area. The hotel lobby was modern and warm. The rooms were nice though I felt my room ( 841) need some minor cosmetic upgrades. The table needed to be replaced and some of the closet doors need some repair.

Pros' The water was hot.
Heat was comfortable
Bed was nice
Room Spacious
Staff was friendly and efficient.
Followed Covid-19 protocols

Con's

The table needed to be replaced
Would have liked a pen and paper available for note( business travel)

All in All, I would return, and I would like to see the other rooms in the hotel.

Reviewed 18 March 2021

As with most people, I was hesitant staying in a hotel amid COVID. I haven't stayed in one since last year so I wanted to make sure it would be clean, and nice, of course. Orlando checked us in and was so helpful with providing relevant information about the amenities and the prime location of the hotel. Chris, also at the front desk, was very helpful about the great places around the hotel and every time we walked downstairs, he ensured we were having a pleasant stay. There are lots of hotels in the area but the Colonnade is most definitely the top hotel. It is luxurious, the beds are very comfortable, the bathrooms are immaculate, the views are impeccable, the location is stellar, huge rooms, close to Newbury St, the Prudential, North End, South End, and everything is walking distance. I'm so impressed by the top notch customer service provided by Orlando and Chris and recommend any one to stay here, locals and travelers alike. I couldn't have imagined a better stay!

Room tip: Best views face the Prudential
Reviewed 6 March 2021

We arrived and easily parked our car in the attached parking garage. During check in, they offered to upgrade our room to a corner view on the 7th floor for the same reasonable room rate. The staff is so friendly and accommodating! The location is fantastic for walking to shops and restaurants. Plus, it is close to Northeastern University and my son's apartment. We enjoyed our stay in our very comfortable and quiet room. We will back again soon and look forward to our next visit!

Reviewed 15 February 2021

I made the mistake of accidentally booking the wrong date, as well as missing the whole booking, and Orlando at the front desk was so kind to help me. I was being charged for my no show but was able to get a room same day without another charge. I highly recommend staying here. The hotel is beautiful and close to many restaurants and shops. I was very impressed with the customer service, especially that of Orlando’s. We will be coming back!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple