Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Doubletree.com
US$130
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$120
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Expedia.comUS$130
Hotels.comUS$130
HurbUS$137
2,219 results
All reviews jfk library double tree jfk umass shuttle service free shuttle minute walk subway station convention center starbucks bay uber proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2020

Hotel was clean and well maintained and the staff (Marcus) was excellent. Very welcoming and helpful. Drinks are expensive 4 dollars for a fanta but breakfast is cheap and good. 2$ for scrambled eggs and 3$be for bacon. Most impressed with the staff. Helped find lost phone and returned it to our room quickly. I will be back because of him and the friendly security also.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Conrad McKay, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2020

Thank you JessehB5484XA, for taking the time to write a review about DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Bayside. I appreciate the feedback you shared regarding the front desk team. Rest assured that Markus will be recognized for his efforts. I look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

After hearing a gunshot in an adjacent neighborhood as I was driving to this hotel, I walked in the lobby and felt even more unsafe by the obviously impaired people roaming in and out freely, most without masks. One man even continued smoking as he got on the elevator. After standing in line waiting to check in, I found even more people hanging out in the hallways and most strung out. Something is very wrong there. Never saw a security guard. Promptly checked out the following morning and found a couple having sex on the bench in front of the hotel on my walk to the overpriced parking lot. Still affected the next day by the dirty room that triggered my allergy to dust. Thankful for my safe, clean room at the Hyatt so that I can finish my business trip without worries.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sheilasC249GH
Conrad McKay, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2020

Dear sheilasC249GH, I'm so sorry to hear that you had a poor experience during your visit to Boston. I've spoken with all of my front of house team, and unfortunately nobody was aware of the items that you reported. I was wondering if you may have posted the review on the wrong hotel site, as our hotel location is not really in a 'neighborhood', but across the street from Santander Bank US headquarters, and next to the University of Massachusetts Boston. I'd greatly appreciate an opportunity to speak with you, so I can understand what transpired.

Reviewed 7 August 2020

We stayed here one day during our Girls Trip and had an amazing experience. Our room was clean. The hotel was up to date and clean. Markus and his customer service was phenomenal. He is a great face for the brand. He was very professional and friendly. He answered all questions we had and went above and beyond to ensure our experience was pleasant. We definitely would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear dls1081, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Bayside, and especially about your experience with Markus. We're very lucky to have him on our team, and I have personally thanked him for going above and beyond. I hope to see you back here soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2020

Markus at the front desk was phenomenal! We had a brief stay 8/5-8/6 and he was the highlight of our stay! Quick and attentive service and a great concierge. Definitely recommend this location and of course our cookies were hot and fresh ! Excellent service and thank you again Markus for making our first visit in Boston a memorable one!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you Courtney, for taking the time to write a review about DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Bayside. I appreciate the feedback you shared regarding the front desk team. Rest assured that Markus will be recognized for his efforts. I look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 26 March 2020

I am a Hilton Honors member and I live in the area of the hotel. Due to COVID19 and with most places of business closed, I was in urgent need to complete some office work. I arrived at the Hotel Wednesday morning and I was warmly greeted by Ashley. I informed Ashley of my situation and she personally escorted me to the business center. This is why I continue to be a Hilton Honors member. Despite what is going on in our world, I walked into a Hilton hotel where I was 1) greeted by a hotel professional and 2) felt safe and welcome. Thank you for being there for me today!
-Dana

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
ConradM244, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2020

Dear Wkndtravelers111, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Bayside. I'm excited to hear that the service provided by Ashley went above and beyond your expectations. Please come back anytime, for anything you need. We're here to take care of you!