3 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$626
Hotels.comUS$626
Trip.comUS$586
1,271 results
All reviews car service gas fireplace boutique hotel bath salts room service charles street four seasons mini bar concierge desk chocolate covered strawberries favorite hotel wonderful hotel location is excellent visiting boston moo luxury doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021

I cannot say enough about this hotel. As Boston residents, we wanted to mark a special birthday and sure enough this hotel captured our hearts in a matter of minutes! the experience is priceless, perfect for an intimate getaway. The staff is outstanding in every way possible. Having traveled around the world, this is by far the best hotel experience I have ever had, Your won't be disappointed in anyway!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 4 February 2021

I whisked my husband away for his birthday and our first stay at a hotel during COVID. While a little nervous, all of my worries quickly disappeared when we arrived and saw the extensive COVID protocols in place.

We were upgraded to an amazing room (no view however). The room was cozy and perfect, hence my title. As it was only about 10 degrees outside, we stayed in the room by the fireplace for a lot of the trip. We ordered room service from MOOO and it was absolutely delicious.

The best part of our stay, however was the service. From the moment we checked in until we checked out, we received fantastic and personal service and felt like we were the only ones in the hotel.

I would highly recommend this hotel for the service, rooms and location.

Room tip: I would suggest asking for a Beacon Street view room as the other rooms have no view.
Date of stay: January 2021
Amy Finsilver, General Manager at XV Beacon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Thank you for selecting us for your husband's birthday. We are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us. Maybe make it an annual visit or for your birthday or anniversary? I assure you we will create a special celebration.

Reviewed 27 January 2021

I booked this hotel for my husbands birthday weekend. Best decision ever!
The staff made everything so easy and were so accommodating. With Covid we were super excited to get out of the house and they let us check in early. Wow! It gets better. We even received a room upgrade and were able to book the fitness room just for us and were driven to we needed to go in the hotel car. I emailed a couple days prior to arrival to see if they could surprise my husband upon arrival by delivering whiskey to the room. The emailed me an extensive list to choose from and delivered whiskey as well as birthday cake. The room was beautiful and we loved the in room service from Mooo for dinner and breakfast. Super Covid safe protocols. Loved the disinfecting machines in each floor, pre wrapped remotes, silverware etc. I cannot thank everyone enough for making his birthday so special. We will be back

Date of stay: January 2021

Thank you Jennifer for you AAAAhmazing review. We are thrilled your enjoyed your husband's birthday celebration at XVB and glad you felt safe and comfortable with our enhanced purification and safety protocols. Please visit us soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2020

I stayed here this past weekend with my girlfriend and I can say without a doubt that this is one of the best places to stay in Boston and the US in general. From Check in they make you feel welcomed and look to make your stay as easy and luxurious as possible. I checked in with Ryan and Chang and they made it incredibly easy to get everything taken care of. Then the in-room dining and amenities were wonderful and my only regret is I didn't get to finish all of it. The overnight guys were just as helpful to make take care of any request you may have. Then following a night in a wonderful, we checked out with Jeff and Gazi in the morning who made that just as simple as checking in. This hotel has it all from in-room amenities to hospitality that is better than staying with family. I look forward to staying again.

Room tip: I found the room on the third floor to be quiet and relaxing
Date of stay: November 2020

Thank you for your review and selecting us for your getaway. I appreciate you note our team for they sincerely care about our guests and want to ensure your time with us is exceptional. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 November 2020

My wife, son and I stayed at the XV Beacon last week and can't say enough about it. The staff, from the Front Desk to the Concierge, the Valet Parking Attendant, Room Service, etc., they were all exceptionally personable and helpful. The room was one of the most welcoming and comforting rooms I've stayed in. It's a premium priced hotel but so too was our experience. The XV Beacon demonstrated the highest standard of COVID-prevention and safeguards I've seen - yet our stay still felt very boutique and charming. Amazing bed, excellent shower, comfortable couch, chairs and desk and the in-room gas fireplace plus the fixtures, faucets and view were all first-class. The hotel is located in a very safe area, 1 minute from the Boston Common Park, Starbucks, etc. Worth-it.

Date of stay: November 2020