US$233
US$264
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$302/night.

Eliot Hotel(Boston)
US$292
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$404/night.

Hotel Boston(Boston)
US$317
US$219
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

Copley Square Hotel(Boston)
US$270
US$237
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

US$361
US$320
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$363/night.

US$259
US$228
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$298/night.

US$308
US$292
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$363/night.

US$290
US$253
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$343/night.

US$350
US$291
Fairmont.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$391/night.

2,259 results
All reviewsfaneuil hallgreat locationquincy marketthe financial districtfreedom trailthe north endwithin walking distanceking suitecontinental breakfaststandard roomcorner roomwould definitely stay here againan upgradevalet parkingstreet noisefew blocksgreat room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I don't know where to start. I checked in and was given a room right by the elevators. I knew this would not work for an 8 night stay. After seeing the room I went down an asked if I had enough points to upgrade to a different room. Alma was the one who waited on me and asked why. I explained the room location and she immediately took action and moved me personally to a different room. Alma then remembered our conversation as she was moving me and on Friday, July 13 when I returned to my room there was a tray of fruit, cheese and crackers and a bottle of wine waiting on me with a note wishing me a happy birthday! WOW! I ran into her several more times during my stay and she always stopped to talk. KUDOS to Alma! Great great job!

I also want to give kudos to Barry the concierge. He also went out of he way several times recommending and making reservations at Mare Restaurant, among other places to visit; and each time he was spot on! He was personable, friendly and professional!

Finally I want to give kudos to Rob at the door; remembered me each time I entered and left the hotel. Very nice!

Every Hilton hotel should have an Alma, Barry and a Rob!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonBoston, Front Office Manager at Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall and for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we truly appreciate all of the wonderful compliments to our team. Our staff works extremely hard to ensure that each and every guest has a rewarding stay so we will certainly pass along your praises, especially to Alma, Barry and Rob! We hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Boston!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great customer service. Professional and thoughtful. I recently felt the need to slam the Homewood Suites in Peabody.... so really wanted to give a positive Hilton review. I am a longtime Hilton Honors member and have started at all range of Hilton hotels in the US....
Downtown Boston.... had to make a last minute reservation change and Richard was particularly helpful.
Boston is a great city and this hotel’s location is totally worth any added expense......
nearby Sephora did a great pre-wedding make up job. Lots to do and see within walking distance and it is very close to the aquarium stop on the Blue line making the airport travel very easy
Totally recommend

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jill B

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall and for giving us a great five-star review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient downtown location, our friendly team members and your overall stay. Thank you for your loyalty to Hiltons and we hope to welcome you back on your next stay in the city!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

July 19 - July 21, 2018

Don't write many reviews, I guess it's mostly wanting to vent or I'll never say anything.
Could have stayed at any of the many large hotels I am affiliated with, but chose the Hilton. If I was by myself I could really care less. My wife wanted to go to Boston.
The room was supposedly an upgrade, but could have easily been on the ground floor
looking out at the adjoining buildings. I brought it up at check in and again on the trip back by when leaving for the afternoon. 375.00 and 70,000 points.
Next time it will be different. They gave me the feeling they could care less.
The only person that gave us a good welcome was the Doorman.
Thanks for listening!

Room Tip: Small Rooms
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
HiltonBoston, Front Office Manager at Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. At Hilton, we always aim to ensure that every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. If you have more information regarding your stay, such as your confirmation number I would be more than happy to look into this further. Thank you again for your comments and I do hope to hear from you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service was excellent from our arrival at valet straight through departure. Location terrific. Rooms spacious. This was a really nice surprise. We definitely would recommend. Convenient to Fanuel Hall, Waterfront, North End and Freedom trail. Excellent long weekend location.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for choosing at the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall and commenting on your stay with us! We are so pleased that you enjoyed our downtown location, friendly service and your accommodations. We do hope to welcome you back the next time you are in Boston!

Kind regrads,
Alicai Bianco

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The perfect Hilton property. It's in an interesting building, conveniently central, has good if hotel pricey food, and excellent staff. Add fast and reliable internet, doormen who know the city, mades who don't rearrange your toiletries and you get businessman nirvana.

Accordingly, its the standard by which I judge other hotels. Any hotel that has more - better aerobic machines at the gym a pool etc measures higher. Any hotel that does not do the things this Hilton does, is lesser.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank shannonod3
HiltonBoston, Front Office Manager at Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Boston Downtown/ Faneuil Hall for your trip to Boston! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our downtown location, your accommodations and our friendly team members. It's also great to hear that you enjoyed our gym! We hope to have you back on your next stay in the city!