4,712 results
All reviewsemerald loungepillow menurooftop barsmall balconythe theater districtbath productslegal seafoodindoor poolmodern hoteljunior suitepublic gardensupon checkparking garagefreedom trailbeacon hilllocation was perfectnewbury street
Reviewed 3 September 2015

We stayed here for two nights in August and it was a really good choice. Excellent location - very central, only 5 mins walk to Boston Common. The building itself from the outside is a bit of a dull office block, certainly no boutique hotel, but it has obviously been recently refurbished to a very high standard. The room was huge. Fantastically comfortable king size bed. Very smart bathroom with lots of lotions and products. Lovely towelling robes and slippers. And everything spotlessly clean. Tea and coffee making facilities. The windows opened onto a small concrete balcony - not room enough to sit out but nice to have the windows open and get some fresh air. Very quiet at night - no noise from either traffic outside or people inside. The pool level with outdoor bar area (not actually on the roof but halfway down) is fun. Slightly odd that you have to walk past the pool to get to the bar, but the bar itself was a great space (albeit they served drinks in plastic glasses). Lots of sofas etc to chill out. It's obviously a popular outdoor place for a hip young crowd for drinks in the evening. I would stay there again and would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
RevereHotel, General Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

I love hearing that you were able to enjoy some relaxing time here at Revere Hotel and that you appreciated the luxurious amenities we offer to our guests. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back for another great stay very soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2015

The Revere is in a very good location for travelers, there are lots of restaurants in close proximity. Boston Common & Garden is a stones throw away and tons to see and do all within walking distance. The Revere lobby is very modern, which I found to be cold, not very welcoming, and small. On the plus side, the staff was friendly, the rooms are spacious, updated, and the beds comfortable. In room coffee, mini fridge, and full size toiletries were a nice bonus! However, lots of street & A/C noise in our room, we had to purchase earplugs to get a good nights sleep. The Revere Hotel is definitely the party scene on the weekends! My husband had the unfortunate experience of riding down in the elevator (which stopped at every floor) with a young lady still dressed from the night before & shoeless searching for pain reliever! The rooftop deck, which is not really on the roof, was filled with 20-somethings packed in the pool (which is inside) and at the bar. If the summertime weekend party scene is your thing, this is the place for you!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with me. First, allow me to offer my sincerest apologies for the challenges you faced during your recent stay with us. I’m happy to read that our dedicated cast members fully impressed you and I thank you for acknowledging their efforts.

I hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to experience the exceptional stay that we are known for.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

This was the second time we have stayed here. Very pleased with the hotel and staff. It is nice having a balcony in the city. The location is very good . Near great restaurants and the T. Short walk to the commons.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family

I am so appreciative of your gracious 5-star review and for taking the time to let everyone know how impressed you were with your stay at Revere Hotel.

Please come and stay with us again soon as I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 2 September 2015

This is a very beautiful hotel fit surprisingly for younger travelers such as myself. The parking garage makes up the lower level of the hotel so that every room is on a higher level and offers a view. I had a Jr. Suite on the 21st floor and had a great view of the John Hancock tower.

The bed was so comfortable I fell asleep both nights with ease. There is even a pillow menu if the pillows available are not satisfactory. While there was no external noise, the AC system is pretty loud but I didn't have any issue sleeping through it.

I was surprised to see there was no refrigerator. The snack items beverages and alcohol available for sale were instead spread out on a table. There was a coffee maker available though, with options for tea as well. The wi-fi didn't work very well, luckily I wasn't there on business and didn't need to use my laptop too often.

The rooftop pool offers a great view of the city as well. The pool is heated so it's very nice for recreational swimming. There is also a bar and food options are available at the pool but I didn't indulge.

As far as nearby attractions, the hotel is near Chinatown and the Boston Public Garden. There Rustic Kitchen and the Emerald Lounge are also available as dining options but I did not stop in. There are nearby subway stops too and I found the entire public transit system pretty easy to use in Boston as an alternative to driving. Great since parking requires an additional fee.

Overall I had a good stay but the wi-fi issues, loud AC, lack of a refrigerator and some heavy elevator traffic led me to three stars. As other reviews state, it is pricey but I would attribute that to it's convenient location. I didn't have too much interaction with the staff after checking in but they were extremely friendly at that time.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience at Revere Hotel with us. I’m excited to learn that your stay was comfortable and I thank you for sharing you photos with us. I do wish that your star rating had been a bit higher and reflected your review better and invite you let us know how we could have improved upon your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Haven't contributed in awhile but a recent overnight stay at the Revere Hotel in Boston warrants my feedback. Ours had been a stressful week, and everything about our 24 hour stay at this hotel was welcoming--from the wonderful check-in, to our beautiful room---this is a team of people who are well trained in knowing how to create positive experiences. The small things are SO important---wonderful in room coffee and free papers for us early risers--

Room Tip: 22nd floor
Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

How wonderful to read that your recent experience at Revere Hotel was 5-star worthy! I’m so pleased to hear that every aspect of your stay brought you enjoyment, from our welcoming cast members to our in-room amenities.

I look forward to welcoming you back for another exceptional stay!