5 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$227
eDreamsUS$230
Agoda.comUS$230
2,134 results
All reviews precinct bar police headquarters heated towel rack great location copley square good size excellent hotel hotel restaurant within walking distance newbury st valet parking freedom trail bay concierge robes uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2021

I feel bad writing this but I am a bit frustrated as I had a long af travel day and was excited to take a bath but there was just brown water coming out of the faucets, i'd even drank some of it :/ So the staff was super nice about it but I had a nice room, I paid for a nice room, on the 10th floor. Wrap around windows, very nice views. So belly full of mystery brown water they moved me to the 4th floor, with the tiniest window and an internal view.

In the AM I see the maids cleaning a room across from me with beautiful light coming in, a great view, i'm like, how did I get a great room on the top floor with brown water and then the next best room is this porthole window room and I get zero discount, zero refund? The room was $200+ a night, which isn't the cheapest so, I was sort of expecting a better room after I swallowed a bunch of brown water...

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank samJ6173BP
Robert Rivers, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Dear Sam,

What a difficult and trying experience you realized while a guest at Loews Boston Hotel, and we extend our sincerest apologies for your inconvenience and our failing to meet your expectations.

As one can gather from a long list of 5 Bubble Reviews, your experience was an anomaly and certain not what either of us would expect from a reputable hotel. And, it is unfortunate that our team attempted to award you a stay in one of our premier rooms on the 10th floor, and due to a city water line issue we were forced to relocate your room.

Certainly we would have loved to change your impression while a guest, however have asked Expedia to provide a fifty percent refund.

Again, our sincere apologies,

Reviewed 22 March 2021

Wanted to say thanks to the 2 gentlemen that helped my family and me make it just on time to the airport this morning after mixups & delays with our transportation. They worked on our transport problems as if they were their own & I couldn’t be more grateful. That kind of service definitely made the stay worthwhile.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Robert Rivers, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Dear Guest,

We are thrilled to learn of your experience at Loews Boston, and more so to know that you made your flight on time, just wish it was less stressful.

As like any city, we rely on cab/taxi service and unfortunately in this case they were simply unreliable, even with reservations. And, we are so fortunate to have such guest oriented team and their resourcefulness comes through again and again.

Sorry for the stressful morning, and thank you for taking time to acknowledge our team.

Best,

Reviewed 19 March 2021

Great hotel in a great location. Service was stellar and helpful. I highly recommend considering my wife is very picky on where we stay! Also parking was considerably easy and affordable. Anybody looking for a clean comfortable hotel, this is your place.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank rwest1933
Robert Rivers, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting Boston and selecting Loews Boston Hotel during your travels!

All team at Loews is highly focused on creating a simple and memorable experience for our guests and comments, such as yours', assures us that we continue to deliver.

Please let me know if I might ever be of assistance when planning a return to Boston,

Reviewed 19 February 2021

Beautiful restoration of the old Boston Police Precinct. Rooms were generous, super clean, contactless check in and an extremely helpful staff who really took interest in our safety and comfort. Special shout out to Matt and Ryan for all of their personal service in accommodating my 85 year old mother and myself into adjoining rooms. Location is fantastic in Back Bay!

Date of stay: February 2021
Robert Rivers, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Dear TripsterLA,

Thank you for selecting Loews Boston Hotel while traveling with your mother and trusting us to keep you safe and comfortable!

Operating a hotel today, in this pandemic environment has created many new challenges, however it has not changed our service culture and Matt and Ryan remain loyal to our guests. As well, our housekeeping team is working extra to make sure that every area of the building is maintained frequently so as to minimize any exposure. Keeping our guests, and team, safe is our first priority.

We hope that you may travel to Boston again in 2021 and if I may assist, please simply send a note.

Again, thank you,

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

Hello. We stayed at Lowes Boston February 13th. We had a great experience. Nice hotel and room. The staff were friendly and helpful. I want to give a special acknowledged to Ryan at the front desk. He was so nice and accommodating. He really is an asset to the staff. We would come back there 100%!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Robert Rivers, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2021

Dear Nikki T,

We are thrilled to learn of your stay at Loews Boston Hotel over Valentine's weekend, and appreciate you taking time to post a review, thank you!

Ryan, Front Office Manager, often receives favorable comment and it shows that he simply enjoys interacting and assisting guests. Be assured that we will share your review with our entire team and offer Ryan a 'Shout Out' for his performance.

Please let us know of your next return,