3 people are viewing this hotel
US$207
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$204
Hurb
US$193
PricelineUS$207
Expedia.comUS$204
Agoda.comUS$207
2,129 results
All reviews precinct bar police headquarters heated towel rack great location copley square good size excellent hotel hotel restaurant within walking distance newbury st valet parking freedom trail fenway park bay concierge robes uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

Hello. We stayed at Lowes Boston February 13th. We had a great experience. Nice hotel and room. The staff were friendly and helpful. I want to give a special acknowledged to Ryan at the front desk. He was so nice and accommodating. He really is an asset to the staff. We would come back there 100%!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Robert Rivers, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2021

Dear Nikki T,

We are thrilled to learn of your stay at Loews Boston Hotel over Valentine's weekend, and appreciate you taking time to post a review, thank you!

Ryan, Front Office Manager, often receives favorable comment and it shows that he simply enjoys interacting and assisting guests. Be assured that we will share your review with our entire team and offer Ryan a 'Shout Out' for his performance.

Please let us know of your next return,

Reviewed 13 February 2021

My hubby & I are from outside the city but love to spend a weekend or 2 a year in city. We've stayed at the Lowes several occasion, post-covid. It's super clean, staff is super nice and accommodating, the rooms are gorgeous. It's some of the best sleep i've ever gotten. It's in a great location, next to a bunch of awesome restaurants.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Loews Boston Hotel and we love learning of our guests experience with product, services and team!

Post-covid has impacted many services, however we have remained focused on the details that impact each guest and worked very hard to ensure a favourable experience. Certainly unprecedented times and we will continue to adapt to protect our guests and team and encourage a return.

We look forward to your next visit,

Reviewed 9 February 2021

We have stayed here twice overnight before flying out of Logan early in the morning. We love it because the fitness center is beautiful and new (Pelotons, water rower), the beds are super comfy, it’s close to everything (10 min Uber to airport and max 20 min walk to hundreds of dining options), and staff is very helpful. The convenience store at reception is a really nice touch, as is the Uber credit!

Shoutout to Ryan who has checked us in both times and has been incredibly helpful!

Date of stay: January 2021
Robert Rivers, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2021

Dear Julia,

My team and I thank you for returning to Loews Boston based on your prior visit and encounter with Ryan!

We are fortunate that we've been able to retain majority of our talent, and Ryan is certainly an example of true guest service. As well, Loews continues to focus on the guest experience and addition of our new fitness room equipment has had numerous favorable comments, and same of the Uber credit.

I have shared your comments with our team, as they are eager to hear feedback on performance and product and it keeps us all motivated.

Truly, thank you,

Reviewed 14 January 2021

Over all I thought the stay was good and the front desk was courteous and informative. The only issue I had was when I went to shower early in the morning for my 6:30am business meeting, there were hair all over the walls of the shower from the prior person who stayed and were not cleaned off. In the Covid era we are working through, ensuring that the sites where we stay for work are clean is of upmost importance and that was the one area where I was disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank abajaj2021
Robert Rivers, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at Loews Boston Hotel and we appreciate your visit as well as your comments.

Apologies that our standards fell short of our mutual expectations, and as you noted, ever more so during this critical time for perfection. Surely, our room attendants are under enormous pressure to ensure that they, along with all guests are safe and in an environment that assures protocols are being exceeded. This oversight will be reviewed and I assure you that we will support improvement.

We hope that we might again host a future stay,

Reviewed 2 January 2021

We had the opportunity to get away for a night in Boston one more time before saying goodbye to 2020, and Loews Boston was the right place at the right time. With three teenagers in tow our days of squeezing a family of five into one room with a crib / rollaway / sofa option are gone, we needed two rooms, preferably adjoining. No problem, says Loews, hooking us up with back to back rooms at the end of a quiet hall, and it took my kids all of 5 minutes to lock themselves out of their room.

The rooms are very nice, exactly as described - bed, desk, tv, fridge, etc. I found the little things were what made it. Getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom? Motion lights spring to life when they see you coming so you don't have to wake anybody up. The shower was big and spacious, and I wish I'd noticed the heated towel rack sooner! The tv's actually have Chromecast built in, so if your kids no longer do live tv and would prefer to stare at their phones, now they have the option of playing their content on the big screen. I love the subtle transition this represents - no more arriving at the hotel and wondering what's on. Got your phone or laptop? Play your own.

The location of the hotel is right up against Newbury Street, an easy walk to the public garden and theatre district. We found it easily (and got back out to the highway equally easily). Parking's a little tricky, as the nearest lot is a block away, but we were encouraged to park right in front of the hotel, check in with our bags, then move the car at our convenience.

One last thing that I'd not seen before, that I think all hotels should adopt? When checking in, they sent me a text that said "Just respond to this with whatever you need." I don't know if that's a regular convenience thing or a covid related less human contact kind of thing, but I'm just the type of introvert to be all over such a feature. Forgot to ask about checkout time? Text. Question about my bill? Text. No need to talk over a television, or wake up my wife. Easy!

All in all a very nice place, and a nice way to get out of the house for a bit and have a mini vacation with the kids before the normal routine resumes in a couple of weeks.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Duane M
Robert Rivers, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Dear Duane and Family,

We are so pleased to receive your review and thank you for sharing your New Year, along with your family, at Loews Boston!

As you encountered, a lot of time and effort has been placed on ensuring our guest and team safety protocols are in place to protect everyone. Our Text option was pre-COVID and first hotel company to offer this as a standard service, so this will remain in place ongoing.

Please let me know when you are ready to return so that we can again make your arrangements.

Best to you and your family in 2021!