1,924 results
All reviews precinct bar police headquarters heated towel rack old police station great location copley square lounge area coffee machine good size loved this hotel excellent hotel within walking distance newbury st few blocks would highly recommend this hotel valet parking beacon hill
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Very nice hotel with all the amenities needed. Definitely no disappointment here! The staff were friendly, the hotel was very modern, and from the weight room to the restaurants, everything was there at your fingertips.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
JMaibach, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

So pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay, kdfoito. Thank you for taking the time to share your expereince. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Loews Boston Hotel in September 2016 for 4 nights at the start of our tour of New England. The hotel was formally the headquarters of the Boston Police. A very interesting building, fortunately it offered better accommodation than it probably offered it's past customers. We arrived on Saturday 17 September 2016 and due to them being fully booked we were offered a room with a defective TV. It was comfortable, but small room. We were to be put in a better room the following day. True to their word we were allocated a room with more space, and just as comfortable as the previous room. The hotel is well placed to walk to many of the city's attractions and would be happy to stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you very much for your kind review, hmatt123, especially considering your arrival. Please accept my apologies for the initial room but I am pleased to read that we were able to rectify the issue quickly.

I love your comment regarding the history of the building...I would hope the accommodations are better! We are a great blend of a building that has historical significance to the area yet is very contemporary on the inside. Thank you for making note of it and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Unfortunately, for the cost of a one night stay ($450/night) it felt like a waste of my hard earned money. I was expecting to be Wowed with exceptional service, amenities and luxury. Next trip to Boston will find me at a Marriott at half the price.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
2  Thank KariRamsdell

Please accept my sincere apologies, KariRamsdell, for failing to meet your expectations. While it is our goal to earn the loyalty of our guests through personalized and attentive service, I am disappointed that we did not meet this mission with regards to your visit. If you have recommendations on how we can improve, I'd welcome an opportunity to hear your suggestions. Again, I am sorry you felt as though your visit was a 'waste'.

We'd like to have an opportunity to change your opinion of our property. If I may assist on your next visit to Boston, please do not hesitate to contact me at john.maibach@loewshotels.com.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Stayed at this hotel for my second time last week, while visiting Boston on a business trip. The hotel is located in a good location in Boston Back Bay area, close to the business location, few minuets walk from the parks and a few additional minuets of walk from the shops and harbor/
The hotel rooms are nice and clean, comfortable beds and the staff are extremely helpful and friendly.
The Loews chain has a membership program so one can join and gain points for the next stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
JMaibach, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Thank you very much, AVF-AVF, for the very gracious review. Yes, we are in the perfect location to take in all Boston has to offer and it sounds like you took full advantage of it! I will be sure to share your comments with our team as we are thrilled to read you enjoyed your visit and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

This is an excellent hotel in a fabulous position in a lovely city. No complaints about our three day stay - it was memorable!!!

But: after flying all day from the west coast, on check in we we hit a wall. Staff on reception greeted us with the news that Expedia - who had a confirmed booking for us that was booked in June, had called that morning to cancel the booking. Great!!! Staff told us that the hotel was fully booked and we would have to " walk". Not good news and a call to Expedia informed us that this was actually not the case, the hotel had called Expedia that morning to inform them that they had a problem with our reservation. 20 tense minutes later, we had an empty room in a " full " hotel. ?
Maybe one day the staff caught up in the politics between hotels and third party bookings will figure out that guests are not idiots. - sort it out guys !!!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lesley M

Thank you for your post, Lesley M, and please accept my apologies for an awkward arrival. While I haven;t been able to understand why there was a challenge, know that we accept responsibility as it should have been sorted out prior to arrival so as not to impact your visit. I am sorry that you were caught in the middle and we will work that much harder to ensure we don't have a similar circumstance in the future. I appreciate you sharing your experience so I have had time to address and review with the team.

We hope this won't deter you from staying with us in the future. Please feel free to email me directly at john.maibach@loewshotels.com on your next visit to Boston and I will personally ensure your accommodations are appropriate.