Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton.com
US$126
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$126
Booking.comUS$126
Hotels.comUS$126
eDreamsUS$126
1,554 results
All reviews medical center complimentary breakfast mass ave nice hotel free shuttle airport shuttle front desk staff light sleeper staying at this hotel street noise south station south end uber garage proximity fenway
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2020

I would definitely not recommend this hotel if you’d like to sleep or walk around. The noise level was horrible (should’ve known since the hotel supplied ear plugs). The sirens outside, landing helicopters and yelling of the drug addicts outside was something like I’ve never seen/heard before. There were needles all over the ground and addicts fighting each other on the sidewalks and streets outside of the hotel. The police presence was constant...chasing the addicts away. Sirens blaring all day and all night.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jaimeann1976
Thea M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn. Our urban location adjacent to the hospital is convenient for guests in town for appointments, and this can result in a busy street incuding ambulance sirens. I apologize if this disturbed your stay. Despite this, I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Boston.

Reviewed 26 February 2020

Chose this hotel initially because of it's location to what I needed. I was pleasantly surprised with the newer condition of the hotel. Service of all staff was excellent. The room was clean and comfortable. Surpassed my expectations in a good way.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Thea M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations and the level of service our staff provided. We look forward to welcoming you back for future stays.

Reviewed 26 February 2020

We only stayed one night with family (3 persons). Room was big, clean and comfortable. Very good complimentary breakfast included in the rate. The big plus was the location, and parking located right across the street from the lobby. I will remember this location for future trip.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your accommodations and the complimentary breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back for future stays.

Reviewed 26 February 2020

Very clean, friendly staff. The rooms are well kept. Would not want to stay on the 8th floor as that is right below the pool and workout room. When someone is up there it sounds like they are coming through the ceiling.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn. I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your accommodations and the level of service your received. I apologize that the noise from the fitness room disturbed your stay. Upon request and based on availability, we are happy to move guests to another room. Thank you again for your feedback.

thea.melluzzo@hilton.com

Reviewed 24 February 2020

The toilet wouldn't flush and the bath tub had a whole in it. No blackout curtains. Very noisy. Sketchy area. Lots of fights and crime. The front desk staff was less than accommodating. The restaurant on site was great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn. Our urban location adjacent to the hospital is convenient for guests in town for appointments, and this can result in a busy street. I apologize if this disturbed your stay. I also apologize for the issues in your room and if our staff came across as unaccommodating, as this is not something we usually hear. When you have the chance, I invite you to contact me directly, so that I may learn more about your stay. Thank you again for your feedback.

thea.melluzzo@hilton.com