Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hyatt.comUS$171
Expedia.comUS$171
Hotels.comUS$171
PricelineUS$171
Agoda.comUS$171
Trip.comUS$175
All reviews faneuil hall old state house perfect location dry bar front desk bathroom mirror large tv state street rooms are a bit small sliding door the financial district the north end quincy market historical sites room was spotless a great stay freedom trail
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

Amazing location, parking is off site but hotel validates at a discount. Everything is walkable, weather permitting. Bar and restaurant are closed until further notice. Room was spotless, only issue was low water pressure in the shower.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shawn Cioto, General Manager at Hyatt Centric Faneuil Hall Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

771donaldl,

Thank you for the 5 Star Review!

I was happy to read your room was spotless and you enjoyed the location if the hotel!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2021

I have stayed at this Hyatt multiple times in the last two months. My mom is undergoing Chemo at MGH so I decided to reserve a room so that I would have a clean and safe place to wait while she was in treatment. The staff could not have been kinder. My room was always immaculately clean. Thank you for making this difficult time a little easier. You are clearly a class act. I would recommend this property to anyone looking for a high quality hotel in downtown Boston.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank ski0mie
Shawn Cioto, General Manager at Hyatt Centric Faneuil Hall Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

ski0mie,

Thank you for your 5 Star review!

I was happy to read that your room was immaculately clean and the team was incredibly friendly during your visit!

Reviewed 1 January 2021

Just steps from the Old State House, the Hyatt Centric is in a fantastic location for visiting and exploring Boston. The space is clean and contemporary, very stylish. The rooms are well appointed with a modern feeling. We had a king room and a deluxe room with double beds (for kids) and both were nicely decorated, great beds, very clean, bright bathrooms and generally relaxing. Staff was amazing. They took care of us (Shout out to Besart, Laura, and GM Shawn)from check in all the way through our stay. Helped with a parking issue we had (car wouldn't fit in the garage the hotel uses) and did so super quickly. From where you are you can walk to Quincy Market, the harbor, up to North End, etc. Great restaurants and shops nearby. Will definitely be back as this place was stupendous!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank sleevesmcd
Shawn Cioto, General Manager at Hyatt Centric Faneuil Hall Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2021

sleevesmcd,

Thank you for the 5 Star review!

I was happy to read that the team at the hotel made everything easy and convenient for you during your stay.

Reviewed 31 December 2020

We had low expectations going into our two days away but the staff at Hyatt once again made us feel like we were returning friends.
Hyatt has a standard that we are to relate with- not over the top, not stuffy, clean, simple, and very nice. We have never been disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

JRebeccaBlosser,

Thank you for the 5 Star review!

I am so happy you enjoyed your time in the city and at the hotel!

Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

We are fans of Hyatt, but we never stayed at this particular location. As always, the staff was remarkable, gracious, and friendly. The rooms were an excellent considering the hotel was in the middle of the financial district.
I highly recommend this hotel whether it is for business or a night away. It has a way of feeling like a home away from home.
Although all staff was accommodating, and pleasant, I interacted with Laura on a more frequent basis and she went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed during our stay. As the Manager of Housekeeping, she was assisting with front desk coverage. Her aptitude for customer service will no doubt take her far in the hospitality industry.
Next time we are in Boston, we know exactly where we will stay.
I wish I had taken pictures, but this is one of the rare occasions that the pictures featured on their website, are exactly what the rooms look like in person.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Shawn Cioto, General Manager at Hyatt Centric Faneuil Hall Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2020

JRebeccaB,

Thank you for the 5 Star review!

I was happy to read you enjoyed the friendly staff, location and guestrooms! Laura is a fantastic asset to our team at the hotel and I'm glad she was able to make your stay special.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.