Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
Hotels.comUS$146
PricelineUS$146
Agoda.comUS$146
eDreamsUS$146
All reviews td garden zakim bridge the north end front desk bruins game nicest courtyard penthouse room great location courtyard marriott walking distance freedom trail walk in shower i highly recommend this hotel fantastic stay definitely stay here again directly across the street modern hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2021 via mobile

Amenities, service, and layout of this place are really nice. Even during a pandemic, I felt like things were being taken care of normally, and felt safe. But for anyone who reads my reviews will know, peace and quiet are about as high up on my list of must-haves as it gets. Unfortunately, if one is a light sleeper, this property probably isn’t for you. I was up on a high floor, and because this hotel is literally over the freeway, road noise is likely an issue in most/all rooms as it was in mine. If you’re not bothered by that sort of thing, go for it, as it’s one of the nicest courtyard properties I’ve stayed at, and I’ve stayed at quite a few. The location is terrific for downtown activities, dining, shopping, etc. I didn’t park, but take that into account as it’s an additional significant fee (some rates include parking, so be sure to understand what’s all included).

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Courtyard North Station, Owner at Courtyard Boston Downtown/North Station, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback on your recent stay with us. It's unusual to read that any street level noise impacted your stay however please do know that we have many rooms overlooking the quieter North End which may work better for you on a future stay. We look forward to having the pleasure of hosting your stay again soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2021

This hotel was greatly located in Boston's North End, which is in the heart of it all. There were so many great food and sightseeing options within walking distance, and the staff is very helpful when a recommendation is needed. From the very beginning, the hotel's staff provided us with exemplary guest service. There was great communication, and it was obvious our health and comfort was their top priority. The room was clean and modern, and the views of the city were spectacular. This hotel has earned a loyal guest in me.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TheCabreraLife
Reviewed 2 December 2020

Stayed one night in the city, the Mariott is located in downtown close to the North End, about a 10 minute walk. Service was great and very friendly, and for the price we got very affordable. We'd stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank Leandro S
Courtyard North Station, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Downtown/North Station, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2020

Thank you so much for selecting the Courtyard at North Station for your recent visit to Boston. We love reading how much you enjoyed your stay and the wonderful job our staff did in taking care of you during your stay. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting your return visit soon.

Reviewed 22 October 2020

This place was absolutely terrific. I stayed 2 nights and loved every minute. This is definitely one of the nicest Courtyards around and I wouldn't be surprised if it eventually became a higher category. Upon asking at check-in, I was even upgraded to a corner bridge view room, which I highly recommend, as the view is INCREDIBLE.

Date of stay: October 2020
Courtyard North Station, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Downtown/North Station, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2020

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback. We love when guests ask about different options for upgrades, especially at check in and it's always our pleasure to accommodate whenever we can. The bridge view is pretty spectacular and we are so pleased that it enhanced your stay. We appreciate your kind words and that you selected the Courtyard at North Station for your visit to Boston. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2020 via mobile

Great stay at this downtown location. Easy to navigate to all the Boston sites. Hotel was very clean, affordable, staff was pleasant. Comfy bed. If I had to do it over again, I would definitely NOT get a rental car and would just Uber around. Parking in Boston was $$$. I think in 24 hours we spent $150. Hotel parking was $53 per night plus valet tip.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Courtyard North Station, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Downtown/North Station, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's great to read that you enjoyed a great stay with us. The staff here is happy to help guests with alternate parking options around the city should you need it for next time. We also offer a package that includes valet in the price and saves you a few dollars so please look out for that when booking next time.