1,909 results
All reviews the north end main building coast guard aragosta exhale spa hanover street nespresso machine water taxi water view old north church freedom trail walking distance beautiful hotel td garden quincy market turn down service beautiful room
Reviewed 9 October 2018

The Battery Wharf Hotel was quite comfortable. The bathroom was phenomenal, there was a lot of space in the hotel room, and it was off the beaten path. This made it the perfect place for some peace and quiet. I got really good sleep after a long day.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BatteryWHotel1, Public Relations Manager at Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank you very much for the 5 star review! We are glad to hear you had a wonderful stay and we hope to see you back soon at the Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We were more than surprised when General Manager Peter up graded our room to the PRESIDENTIAL SUITE for our 30th wedding anniversary. It overlooked the harbor, had a patio, and then he sent us champagne and a half dozen chocolate-covered strawberries. I have never experienced such a grand gesture! The staff was warm and friendly, too. Shout out to front desk staff, Jack and Myron. We will be back.

Room tip: If you are celebrating a special event, be sure to let the staff know!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for the 5 star review! Our congratulations once again on your 30th wedding anniversary and we are happy to assist in every way for your special day. We will make sure to pass along your words to Jack and Myron and we hope to see you back soon at the Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

This hotel meet all our expectation. I am highly recommended. The service is professional. Room is very roomy. Our room has some water view and it is awesome. The room is clean, bed is comfortable. Bar drink is great.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for the 5 star review! We are glad to hear of your excellent stay and will pass on the mentioning of the drinks to our Director of Food & Beverage. We hope to see you again soon at the Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

We had great 2 days stay with our family at this hotel. The location is perfect, we could walk with our kids to all the attractions/downtown. Room was clean and good size for our family of four. We would definitely recommend this hotel for business or pleasure stays.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BatteryWHotel, General Manager at Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you for your review. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

I was suddenly displaced from my apartment that so happens to be across the street from the Battery Wharf hotel and was greeted with open-arms by Myron who works on the front desk team and his manager. In the past, I always recommended that any of my family or friends who were visiting Boston stay at the Battery Wharf Hotel. Aside from the hotel being in close proximity to my home, the hotel is beautiful, clean, excellent service by all staff, and of course the beautiful views of the Boston Harbor. Myron and his manager were able to help me find a room in a nearly sold-out hotel when I was in a very tough situation and I was no longer able to live in my apartment. Myron and his manager helped make arrangements for me to stay at the hotel for a few nights and remain in the same room. At the end of this entire process, I am so thankful for the staff at the Battery Wharf Hotel. It was the first hotel I contacted when I needed a place to stay and they were able to figure something out for me. The integrity of the staff is unbeatable and I would highly recommend all visitors to Boston stay at the Battery Wharf Hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for your 5 Star Review. We will make sure to pass along your kind words to Myron!