6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$125
travelup.comUS$158
eDreamsUS$125
2,237 results
All reviews faneuil hall quincy market the north end freedom trail great location small balcony union oyster house within walking distance mini bar hotel restaurant valet parking td garden street noise standard room per day long wharf few blocks
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2020 via mobile

My husband Joe and I are currently staying at the Bostonian Boston! We just got married this past week and decided to stay in Boston for a few nights as a “mini honeymoon” during all of this Covid craziness. The hotel is absolutely beautiful with breathtaking views of Faneuil Hall and the city within “spitting distance” of Quincy Market! Perfect location for anyone who wants to walk around downtown, Faneuil, and the North End. The employees working here are so nice and friendly! Troy checked us into the hotel and upon check in we mentioned we just got married. We had booked a standard room but he gave us a complimentary upgrade to a beautiful city view room with an adorable balcony overlooking Faneuil and the Quincy Market! We are so grateful to him as the room as perfect and the view is stunning. The other front desk staff and housekeeping and maintenance staff who we happened to meet while walking around were very nice as well. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a beautiful stay during all of this Covid craziness! View from room below.

Date of stay: September 2020
3  Thank peachidonut
Reviewed 18 August 2020

Did a one night stay at this hotel and it was just OK. Booked a superior king bed room that was advertised as having a view of historic Boston. The view was largely a roof and parking garage. The lobby was dark and not very inviting. My wife and I thought the room layout was weird and the decor needed updating. Also, the water in the shower was at best lukewarm. Because of Covid the hotel is not offering valet parking so needed to go to a nearby parking garage and get an icon on my phone for in and out parking. Since there were no instructions at the front desk to explain this, it took 20 minutes before I finally figured out where the garage was and how to get in and out using my phone. The restaurant is also not open so we were directed to a pub around the corner for breakfast. Also, watch out for the $25 "facilities" charge which is added to your posted rate at checkout.One last comment, on a positive note, the staff was very helpful.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Bobby M
Reviewed 11 August 2020

Very happy with this choice for our first trip to Boston! The location couldn’t be better with easy walking distance to restaurants, harbor, Aquarium, Freedom Trail, and subway. Excellent desk staff, very clean (though we wiped down again for Covid), and allowing one party in elevator at a time, though wait was minimal. All we did differently was reserve private parking at cheaper rate elsewhere since we didn’t need in/out access.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 19 July 2020

My fiancé and I made our first trip to Boston and while the city, the sights, and the sounds were truly magnificent with the rich history of this amazing city....I have to say that Nick made this trip start off incredibly and his thoroughness/attentiveness/kindness made our stay in Boston a dream trip! His customer service skills, knowledge of the area, and suggestions of places that we HAD to see made our trip complete and even surprised our friends who just moved here six months ago! I highly recommend the Bostonian Boston and I further recommend Nick for all your booking purposes and hotel stay needs!

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 23 March 2020

I was booked to stay in the Bostonian for a week , however I had to cancel my trip due to a family member illness deteriorating very quick. I emailed the hotel with my situation and they cancelled and refunded every penny. Amazing and compassionate customer service which was much appreciated at this time.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank 368camw
BruceEl617, Front Office Manager at Bostonian Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2020

368camw, Thank you for your 5-star review! We are truly sorry to hear about your hardship. It was out pleasure to assist you with your reservation. We hope all is well, and we hope to see you in the future.