Eliot Hotel(Boston)
US$292
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$405/night.

US$233
US$222
Hilton.com
US$361
US$320
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$374/night.

US$278
US$251
  • Room Service
Hotel Boston(Boston)
US$317
US$219
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

US$259
US$228
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

Copley Square Hotel(Boston)
US$272
US$237
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$305/night.

US$310
US$292
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$357/night.

US$350
US$291
Fairmont.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$407/night.

US$290
US$253
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$337/night.

2,584 results
All reviewsthe financial districtcafe fleuribond barchocolate barfederal reserve bankturn down servicepost office squaresuperior roomquincy marketbeautiful hotelfaneuil hallwithin walking distanceindoor poolfreedom trailthe north endnew englandbed was very comfortable
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel has recently been renovated - no pink - with extensive updates throughout the hotel interior. The hotel rooms are still beautiful and spacious. We stayed in a double bed room with a city view. The bellman at the hotel are very friendly and helpful - from cab service to umbrellas to directions and anything else needed. This hotel is in the perfect location of walking distance to local restaurants and historical landmarks.

Room Tip: book a room without city view for a more quiet room option
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Alice A
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for our first 3 nights of a 12day break to the USA. I had high expectations of this hotel and sadly they just didn't deliver. We had a loft suite which was great but the maid service was awful we never had enough towels, pillows etc for 4 people. Having arrived at 7.30pm from the airport with two kids I was hoping our room would be set up and ready but the sofa bed was not yet made. I tried to call housekeeping no answer phone rang out, concierge desk not really helpful either. We were tired the room was booked for 4 people hence a loft suite not great start.

We asked Rolfe at concierge the next day for some help to book redsox tickets for our last day of our trip before we took the night flight home ours boys were excited we might be able to get tickets to a match. He was simply not interested. The only staff that were helpful during our trip were the doorman great at giving us directions etc always smiling and always there. Most of the staff just ignored you no eye contact no smile maybe it's just not a great hotel to work in.
We have always stayed at nine zero when in Boston I had worked for a previous ownership destination hotels and resorts I wish we had not listened to our travel agent and gone with what we know.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
langhamboston, Director of Sales at The Langham, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Kara H,
I want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is a very important tool for us to always be improving our service as well as your stay experience. I am terribly sorry to hear your loft suite was not properly prepared for your arrival. I’m sure after a long day of traveling it was very frustrating for you. Our apologies, the sofa bed should have been prepared ahead and that has been addressed with our housekeeping team. Our goal is to make every guest feel welcome, and it sounds like we missed the mark on your recent stay. Please know that this kind of experience is not typical of the service we strive to provide and we hope this will not deter you from staying with us again. I hope you and your family enjoyed the rest of your visit in the States.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Surprisingly, the CBD hotel is quite elegant and romantic thanks to enormous pink elements all around. My wife loves it greatly, unfortunately our schedule is tight so will have to try its restaurant next time.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear yuwanshi,

Thank you for your kind comments and we are thrilled to hear you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back when you have more time to enjoy our restaurants also.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I come to Boston quite often for business and, being a creature of habit, I often stay at another hotel in the area that had no vacancy. This is my first stay at The Langham and it won’t be my last. Wow!! The attention to detail is incredible. I was upgraded to a King room which was spacious and nicely furnished. I immediately noticed a number of things- 2 robes, a tie rack, enough hangers to hang my clothes, etc. Had dinner at The Reserve and when I got back to my room the curtains were drawn, chocolate was on my and I had a nice fruit dish (see pic). I am incredibly impressed with this hotel and will make this my new normal hotel for Boston trips.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear da277,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am happy to hear we were able to exceed your expectations on your recent first stay with us. We have a very dedicated team here that strive to make every stay for every guest a memorable one. We look forward to being able to continue to welcome you back for many future stays with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms were somewhat old fashioned but spacious. Check-in was a bit slow but the friendly staff made up for this with a helpful explanation of the local map. It was difficult to get to our rooms on the second floor as I don't use lifts/elevators and the layout is confusing. Breakfast was a la carte and a bit expensive but generally good quality. Any defects were more than made up for by the very kind note we received from Harako Murphy when our son was ill. She was very helpful and her note and food tray was very much appreciated. It is these little touches that make you appreciate staying in a high quality hotel in a good location. You could walk to all the major sights in Boston from the hotel and we enjoyed our stay. Our car was too high to put in the hotel car park but in fact it was cheaper to put it in the car park next to the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family