3,714 results
All reviews gold floor oak bar black lab hotel dog resident dog beautiful hotel trinity church honor bar beautiful lobby newbury street the location is perfect valet parking freedom trail fenway park copley labs concierge
Reviewed 23 July 2016

A splendid looking hotel with beautiful furnishings. The room was very pleasant, but I had to upgrade to get twin beds despite putting in a request for twin beds when booking. The concierge was very helpful. The real let down was the restaurant which did not do the hotel justice. The menu was limited. I also found the breakfast menu disappointing compared with the Fairmont hotels in San Francisco and Ottawa (Where I have stayed) They offer a delicious and varied buffet at a cheaper rate than the Copley Plaza. I do not like been served by staff in jeans and casual dresses.. This is not so at the other 2 hotels I have visited in your group. Perhaps the bar would be better placed away from the restaurant to avoid noisy evening drinkers. What a shame about the restaurant when everything else is of a pleasing standard.

Room tip: Near the lift
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Overalls very poor experience for any hotel, and thus very far below expectations for a Fairmont. My stay started well, my trip in was rough and they kindly upgraded my room. Things were looking up. Very hard to sleep, extremely noisy hotel (room 217). Doors hard to close and create Big Bang and far too much outside noise from passing vehicles. Next morning while in the shower noticed a big bunch of reddish blond hair stuck to the shower wall.. Brought this to the front desk. They kindly left me some goodies that evening. Again very noisy, and at 5am constant phone ringing woke me.. Some bodies wake up call? And then I noticed the night stand too was not clean- stained and sticky. And while shaving, I saw that the cold faucet was leaking through the top. Overall the hotel looks worn out to me. I am quite disappointed to be writing such a negative review, however, fellow travelers need to be wary.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Eddie, my 10 year old Lab and I enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and treated Eddie like a special guest. The hotel is conveniently located near I-90, Fenway Park and the rest of Downtown Boston.

Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
SuelaKacani, Guest Relations Manager at Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Dear joshuagM3877NR,

We love our little friends and were thrilled to meet Eddie and have you be our guests.
We are thrilled to see you enjoyed our central location in the heard of back bay.
Special thanks for sharing with us your 5 STAR review, we look forward to welcome you back.

Best Wishes,
Suela Kacani
suela.kacani@fairmont.com

Reviewed 21 July 2016

The foyer - Peacock alley makes you feel as if you are royalty. The 2 hotel dogs are just sweet.
Overlooking Copley Square with the BPL to the left - Trinity Church to the right and the T straight across.
The rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable - The decor is very welcoming.
Everything is up to date but the classic touch has been kept.
On the top of the building there is a great exercise facility.

Room tip: Signature Rooms are worth the extra - Straight on View to Copley Square
Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 21 July 2016

It was a lovely experience having dinner during the fire work. The location is excellent to go around or walk to different locations in Bioston. The public library is cross the street ...Excellent location

Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts