Lowest prices for your stay
US$217
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
Hotels.com
US$217
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
getaroom.com
US$204
Expedia.comUS$217
Hyatt.comUS$217
PricelineUS$217
5,174 results
All reviews great location street level downtown crossing the theater district freedom trail south station fitness center corner room central location hotel restaurant quincy market faneuil hall few blocks beacon hill the north end elevator lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2021

My trip was short lived but would absolutely recommend a prolonged stay as I intend to do during my next visit! Friendly atmosphere and plenty to keep you occupied in the area. Views were brilliant and food was delicious!

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Greg Nomura, Owner at Hyatt Regency Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Thank you for your comment on your stay and do hope you come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 12 February 2021

- The staff was very unfriendly
- TV options were minimalist (only a few channels and there was no way to hook up online streaming or connect the laptop to the TV)
- TV stopped working for half a day
- Bathroom wasn't clean; have to wipe up a little bit
- Food was overpriced (and the quality wasn't there)

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay, we would love to remedy the issues you have outlined as it is very important to us. When and if you have a moment, you can email us directly at qualitybosto@hyatt.com to share more information.

Reviewed 4 February 2021

My tv didn't work parking was overpriced almost a 100 dollars for a day and half the hotel smelled like marijuana the whole time I was there I couldn't enjoy my stay worse hotel experience I ever had.

Reviewed 27 January 2021

If you will miss your warm heavy blankets and soft sheets you might want to bring them with you. I've stayed at Air B&B's with nicer sheets, and in Boston as well! The sheets were so rough and uncomfortable, we had to sleep on top of the comforters. The comforters had no fill inside them. I think they were just empty because they were so flat and equally as rough. We hoped that the blankets were better but no - they were the weave cotton blankets (for winter?) and they were so so hard the weave felt like rope. I requested another one that might be softer and warmer and housekeeping brought only one more of the same quality. To top it off, the room was freezing rm#1130. Honestly, I did not get a good night's neither night and neither did my kids. I had bags under my eyes. You just can't sleep with rough blankets and nothing to cover yourself with. The hotel staff was not proactive to react - neither front desk, housekeeping nor checkout.

Reviewed 26 January 2021

Another great stay at the Hyatt Regency. Everything was clean, staff was friendly and helpful and the room was comfortable. We travel from New Jersey to Boston to drop off, pick up and visit my son at school and always stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Please come back and visit us again soon!