Stayed for four nights in a room with 2 queen beds.
- The room was spacious and located on a high floor with nice open view of the city. Bathroom was also nice and very clean.
- Location is great, central and easy to walk everywhere. Lots of restaurants and shops nearby.
- Upon arrival, we were informed that the hotel is charging a "Destination Fee" that wasn't disclosed in our reservation. This mandatory fee is $25 per night and includes $10 of credit in food from the little market at the lobby. Upon checkout, we noticed that they had not given us the $10 credit per night so we had to ask for it...
- WIFI was annoying, would get disconnected every day even when choosing the "length of stay" option.
- The hotel has a weird layout in which you need to take two different elevators to reach your room. The first one up to the lobby and then change to a different one to the rooms.
- Parking next door is $40 per night.
I would stay again because of the nice spacious room and good location, but beware of these extra nightly fees that are mandatory.More
- Free Wifi
- Fitness centre