5 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$162
Hotels.comUS$162
travelup.comUS$169
5,156 results
All reviews great location street level downtown crossing the theater district freedom trail south station fitness center corner room central location faneuil hall hotel restaurant quincy market few blocks valet parking beacon hill the north end elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2020

Very central to everything we wanted to visit. This was a vacation to see the sights of Boston. We were impressed how friendly and helpful the staff was. We were in walking distance to several of the attractions we came to Boston to see.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank P1802OPgregk
Greg Nomura, Owner at Hyatt Regency Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2020

Reviewed 7 November 2020

Wonderful staff... beautiful room... sparkling clean hotel ( staff worked at keeping lobby and elevators wiped down and clean). Just a short vacation for me and my son to celebrate my birthday but this place was perfect and I would definitely stay there again! Parking garage attached for $40 a day ..well lit and felt very safe. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family!! Only a small inconvenience that the soda available to purchase at the desk was not kept stocked..had to run out to the local CVS for soda and iced tea.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Road263307

Reviewed 3 November 2020

We were worried that our anniversary vacation would be ruined due to COVID! But I would call it a success.
Pros: Clean, employees wore masks, mobile check in/out, attached parking garage ($40 a day isn’t bad for a city) , location (we walked to Boston Commons & Beacon Hill often. Everything else is about 10 min drive or Uber). Cons: hotel food and drinks not worth it at all. Expensive and not great. Just go out!! No housekeeping until the 4th day due to COVID. However, they did call on day 2 to ask if we needed anything. Our tv kept going out, could’ve been because of rain and snow though, so we didn’t complain.
Overall, great trip and great hotel during this crazy time!

1  Thank vgregorio619

Reviewed 31 October 2020

The Hotel was great but I just can't give a higher rating due to the beds. It felt like I was sleeping in the floor. I was visiting my daughter and I won't be staying there on my next visit for that reason alone.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Greg Nomura, Owner at Hyatt Regency Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We would like to remedy the issue with the mattress you had as soon as possible. When you have a minute, can you please email us at qualitybosto@hyatt.com. We would love to hear more about the experience you had but most importantly to fix the issues you faced.

Reviewed 31 October 2020

I came to Boston to visit my son who is in college in the area. I wanted to avoid unnecessary taxis and ubers. This location was perfect for walking to restaurants and sites, including the Faneuil Hall and Seaport areas. My room was exceptionally large and comfortable, with a great work space. Even though restaurant service was limited, the lobby bar had excellent warm and cold breakfast items, snacks and alcoholic beverages in the evening. All the staff was friendly and accommodating. There was no regular maid service (for stays under four days) but the staff quickly brought any requested items to the room.

2  Thank StephaniefromOakland