4,550 results
All reviews great location street level downtown crossing the theater district freedom trail south station parking garage fitness center corner room central location quincy market faneuil hall few blocks king bed hotel restaurant north end beacon hill
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Good location for pre-race marathon gear check and buses to the start, Boston commons and freedom trail sites. Very friendly and courteous service by all employees. Very clean room. Quiet climate controls for air conditioning/heat.
Close to many shops and places to eat.
We would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Terry D, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We are delighted to hear you stayed with us during the Marathon, our favorite time of the year. Being in the center of the city is one of our best assets and I am happy to hear you enjoyed our services. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

hotel is right in downtown, the historical real Boston, easy walk to all historical sites, near subways, tons of restaurants, central to anything you want to do in Boston. the hotel itself has great food so you don't have to worry about looking for something else, in other words, convenient.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Terry D, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hey there,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We love being situated in the center of the city and making all things convenient for our guests. I am happy to hear you were able to explore Boston while still having everything you need right within the hotel. We look forward to your return in the future!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Staff was extremely friendly, accommodating, and made you feel welcome. The host even had milk and cookies waiting in our room for our children. Completely unexpected, but that one gesture made my Children’s day and me one happy mom. We will definitely be back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Terry D, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to make your entire family feel at home. We look forward to your return (for more milk and cookies, of course) and thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Great hotel but apparently you can only take the elevator from the ground floor to the fourth floor and then you figure it out to the upper floors. Really? I thought it was charming at first but not so much when I was carrying my luggage.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and feedback! I am interested in your specific details and wonder if you meant to say Third Floor instead of Fourth Floor, as we have two sets of elevator banks all that lead to our main lobby level (Third Floor). Our concierge is on the Lower Lobby and is always readily available to handle your luggage at any time. I do apologize this was not clear to you and caused difficulty in getting around! We provide maps and directional signage throughout the hotel but I do wish one of our associates was able to give you the assistance you needed to have a more comfortable stay. I hope you will stay with us again so we can make the arrival, departure and stay experience seamless!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Very clean with beautiful decor. Room was spacious with a good view of the city. Front desk staff very accommodating. A little issue with housekeeping. So, so job of cleaning day one....missed a few replacements. After making a special request for a late cleaning the second day....Room never got cleaned. Breakfast buffet was good, but very, very expensive. Service was good though. Terrific location.....walk to almost every thing.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to hear that overall your trip was a positive one! We strive to make our guests feel at home and I do apologize we missed the mark on keeping up with your room and needs. We will certainly make note of this to ensure our associates follow the protocol we have in place to ensure our guests have a lovely stay from start to finish. Our convenient location is definitely one of our best qualities and I am happy to hear you were able to walk around and explore. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you come to Boston!