1,574 results
All reviews newbury street french doors harvard club fenway park upgraded to a suite mass ave wet bar one bedroom suite charming hotel small hotel great boutique living area sitting room restaurants and shops room service mini bar the location is perfect
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is nice and the staff very helpful. Our room was spacious for 2 adults and 2 teenagers. The breakfasts at UNI are varied and hearty. Their Japanese cuisine excels. It is a good starting point to visit the beautiful city of Boston. We will definitely come back if we have the opportunity.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Joseph P, Assistant General Manager at Eliot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review his stay and for the high rating. I'm delighted he was able to experience being at the Eliot as a good base from which to visit Boston. Prospective guests might find it helpful to know that the Eliot is ideally located in Boston's elegant and fashionable Back Bay district, on residential and park-like Commonwealth Avenue. Many of Boston's wonderful resources lie just outside the hotel's front doors. I hope the opportunity to return to Boston arises soon, as it would be my pleasure to welcome this guest back to the Eliot once more.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We just enjoyed an incredible three night stay at the Eliot Hotel. This is the place to stay if you are attending games at Fenway. It is less than a mile to the park! It’s also walkable to Boston Common and great shopping just one block over. We had a Suite and it was roomy. They carpets and bathroom were recently upgraded! Lots of linens and towels provided. There was also an evening turndown service! The AC worked well! Bed was super comfy! The staff went above and beyond to make our stay great! The Bell Boys are attentive, helped with luggage, doors and provided directions and tips for what to see in Boston! We loved our time here!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ArchCanada44
Joseph P, Assistant General Manager at Eliot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review her stay and for the high rating. It is certainly a compliment that this guest derived the "best hotel experience ever" at the Eliot! Our spacious and comfortable designer suites, coupled with our attentive and caring staff certainly help us create such extraordinary stay experiences. The Eliot's location, as well, is truly remarkable! Located in Boston's elegant and fashionable Back Bay district, the Eliot finds itself situated on residential and park-like Commonwealth Avenue, and only steps to so many of Boston's resources, including venerable Fenway Park,less than a 15 minute walk away. I look forward to being able to welcome this guest back once more.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

A great hotel in a great location that is truly dog friendly...no weight limit or other restrictions that aren’t really “friendly.”Part of the pack walked to Fenway Park and the other part enjoyed the neighborhoods around the hotel. Super nice room with small but very nice bathroom. Good breakfast in restaurant. Certainly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rob D

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review his stay and for the stellar rating. The Eliot is, indeed, a pet-friendly hotel. Pets are certainly part of one's family, so when they come along in travel, we endeavor to do whatever we can to ensure pets enjoy the Eliot as much as our guests! I am grateful for this guest's recommendation to others, and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming him back once more.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We stayed here for two nights in July. We chose it because it was close to the T and Newbury St. When we were looking to book a hotel, everything was super expensive and The Eliot Hotel was reasonably priced. We are so glad we did choose it! I was upgraded on arrival which was a lovely surprise. I had a queen suite and it was very comfortable. It was spotlessly clean and the room was tastefully decorated. It was a bit noisy at certain times - but nothing unbareable. I didn’t have a view but it didn’t matter to me. Everyone who works here is pleasant and nothing is a problem. It was an easy walk to Newbury St and there are many places to eat. It was my first visit to Boston and hopefully not my last. I would certainly recommend The Eliot Hotel and I would return in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review her stay and for the high rating. The combination of the Eliot's super convenient and beautiful location; our comfortable and spotless designer suites; and our genuinely caring staff dedicated to personalized service, help make us create extraordinary stay experiences. I'm delighted this guest chose the Eliot to be her home while visiting Boston for the first time, adn am grateful for such a wonderful recommendation. It will certainly be my pleasure to welcome her back once more.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We were so pleased with our stay at The Eliot Hotel. The staff was superb. We were upgraded upon arrival. What a nice surprise! We checked out this morning and they arranged our car rental. We will be heading back to the area at the end of the week and will stay there again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Joseph P, Assistant General Manager at Eliot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

I wish to thank this guest for taking the time to review her stay at our "wonderful hotel," and for the compliments about our "superb" staff! As a hotel dedicated to personalized service, our genuinely caring staff is always happy to assist our guests to ensure they have an extraordinary stay. I'm delighted this guest was so pleased with her stay and look forward with to welcoming her back again so soon!