Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott Hotels
PricelineUS$154
Agoda.comUS$154
eDreamsUS$154
3,921 results
All reviews champions bar great location the concierge lounge prudential center large hotel charles river duck tour high floor newbury street corner room central location valet parking fenway park freedom trail copley starbucks conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2020

The location and view of Back Bay and the Charles River from the 37th floor were outstanding! Room decor is pleasing to the eye. Comfortable and clean bed and room. Bathroom felt luxurious. The TV even has a Netflix option! Cons: I was promised access to a microwave upon confirmation of my reservation. When I was in my room and needed to use it, I was denied access. Very disappointing. Cold food is no fun. Only other complaint: Rude, nasty spirited staff at reception overnight and at check out.

Room tip: The view from the 37th floor is amazing!
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 13 November 2020 via mobile

Be aware this hotel is under construction-no services-even the escalators aren’t working. Tired, sad rooms have seen better days. Marriott needs to shut this down and send people to sister Westin Copley hotel. Shameful!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank khO2287BV
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

The Marriott was located in Back Bay Area of Boston close to Newbury strip of restaurants and shops . Car valet was unavailable due to Covid but self park was available for $42 daily with in and out privileges. The TV remotes was wrapped in plastic and other objected sanitized for the current COVID situation. The air conditioning was not regulated and was able to adjust my own comfort level

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2020 via mobile

We checked in today 9/2/20, I booked this hotel in Boston for a change of venue. Generally we stay in the north end, big mistake. As you can see from the pictures this hotel needed a renovation a while ago. I don’t even know if we can manage a shower in this tub. The chair pictured has a huge stain on it that is not from us who knows what kind of DNA is on it.
The price was right but don’t be fooled go to the North End instead. Very disappointed

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank F1295EKbonnieh
Ashley M, Guest Services / Front Office at Boston Marriott Copley Place, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2020

Dear F1295EKbonnieh,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at the Boston Marriott Copley Place. Please accept my sincere apology for your disappointment. We are very excited to undergo the renovation that has been postponed during these unusual times. Until that can happen, our team will continue to provide excellent service.

We take great pride in providing a polished product and I am embarrassed to read your comments detailing the cleanliness issues found in your guest room. This is important feedback you have provided and will be used as a learning opportunity for our team so that we may improve for the future.

Thank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again whenever your travels bring you back to the Boston area so that we may create a brilliant experience for you.

Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

Staff was unfriendly and rooms are outdated. My room had blood on the sheets upon check-in. Minimal service offerings, garage is very small, food was average. I would certainly look elsewhere in Copley.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jameshotel305
Ashley M, Guest Services / Front Office at Boston Marriott Copley Place, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2020

Dear jameshotel305,

I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for your experience. I would like to assure you that what you experienced is not typical of the Copley Marriott. We are, and continue to be, committed to providing you and all of our guests with the highest level of service. It is evident from your comments that we fell short of executing this goal. Please accept my sincere apology for your disappointment. We take great pride in providing a polished product and I was disheartened to read your comments detailing the cleanliness issues found in your guest room. Rest assured this important feedback you have provided will be used as a learning opportunity for my team so that we may improve for the future.

Thank you again for your time. We thank you for staying with us during these unusual times and we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Boston.

Warmest regards,