6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official SiteUS$115
Expedia.comUS$115
Agoda.comUS$115
PricelineUS$115
Hotels.comUS$115
eDreamsUS$115
All reviews shared bathroom south end quad room working space triple room dorm style private bath main building bunk beds body wash back bay station rooms are small cool vibe cool hotel great boutique couple of nights hotel experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

I am always apprehensive when traveling alone as a woman but I absolutely loved this place and felt totally safe. The atmosphere, room, location, and all. It’s always hard to tell about hotels and apartments from reviews but I thoroughly enjoyed this place. Will definitely be my new spot in Boston.

Trip type: Travelled solo
B P, General Manager at The Revolution Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Dear hannahjG5454HJ,

We are thrilled to have earned a top spot on your list of favorite Boston hotels and we thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful endorsement. It was a joy to serve as your host and as a new member of our extended Revolution family, we invite you to hurry back just as soon as you can.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

I can’t say enough good things about this hotel! With my stress level having been through the roof, I needed a two-night escape to recharge the battery. The Revolution Hotel did just that. I had only found the property online early that morning, but by the time my head hit the pillow, I had experienced so many great things at this hotel. First, Carolina at the Front Desk was kind enough to not only adjust my rate to the teacher’s discount, but she also changed my room when I realized I wanted to be in the main building and gave me an early check-in. I also had fun conversations with both Devin at the desk and David in the cafe. Connie, the General Manager, was also incredibly friendly and helpful. In regards to the building itself, it’s FANTASTIC. Yes, the rooms are small, but I love traveling minimally. The hotel had everything I needed for a quick solo trip. I loved the decor and the “Conspire” room in the lower level, which helped me focus and get a little work completed. Thank you to everyone at The Revolution Hotel - I will be back again very soon!

Trip type: Travelled solo
B P, General Manager at The Revolution Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2021

Dear bfl49,

Sometimes we all need a recharge or a change in scenery and we were thrilled to serve as the host of your recent retreat. In a year when we’ve had to minimize our interactions with social distancing, it warms us to know the exchanges we share with our guests are so meaningful. Carolina, David and Devin were beaming with pride when they learned of your review and they all asked that I pass along their warm hellos and full appreciation.

On behalf of all of us, we thank you for your efforts in the classroom, and we appreciate the marvelous review. The pleasure was ours and learning that you will join us again is the greatest gift of all. Until next time.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

I’ve stayed here once in 2019 & again in 2021 (both in lofts). The lobby is very modern & chic. The size of the loft is great. It had a pull out couch, small table & two chairs and a mini fridge/sink/electric stove top. The tv was a good size. The room has tall ceilings and natural light. The bathroom in the room is large, with a spacious glass-door shower that I’d love to have in my own home. Granted, this was the loft, the other rooms often have a bathroom outside of the room (aka down the hall). Unfortunately, our room was adjacent to the hallway and elevator. The lofts aren’t in a very tall building either. We were on the second floor. So you could hear the elevator going past your room, as well as people going up and down the stairs. The shower wasn’t hot at 11:30am (on a Monday) which was frustrating. But otherwise, it’s a great hotel. I’d stay again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
B P, General Manager at The Revolution Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2021

Dear eselens,

Greetings from the Revolution and thank you for joining us again. We are delighted to learn that your return visit was well enjoyed, and we applaud you for making use of our spacious lofts which are like having your own apartment in the South End of Boston. We are thrilled to learn that our innovative design left you inspired and that the room had everything needed to feel so at home. We appreciate your added comments regarding the location of your room, and we apologize for any outside noises.

Learning that you would continue to join us is the greatest of compliments. Colorful tulips will soon be in bloom on Boston Common and throughout our charming neighborhood and with that in mind, may we encourage a spring weekend retreat? Should that be of interest, we invite you to be in touch if we can assist in planning your return.

All the best,

Reviewed 16 February 2021

Visited for a long weekend with my fiancé and had the best stay! The hotel is uber cool, perfectly located and with the most helpful staff. The lounge area is cozy and the coffe shop is delish. We couldn’t try the mex restaurant Cósmica but will next time. Highly Recommend !

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear BelenT54,

Greetings to you and your fiancé and thank you for spending some time with us. We were thrilled to welcome you to the South End of Boston and learning the details of your enchanting visit leaves us all smiling from ear to ear. What most captures our attention are your kind words regarding the welcome hospitality provided by our team and we thank you for sharing those accolades. Our colleagues at Cosmica look forward to creating a similar impression the next time you join us and on behalf of our entire team in Boston, we invite you to be in touch when you are ready to plan your next weekend retreat.

Cheers,

Reviewed 15 February 2021

Had an amazing time at the Revolution Hotel! My boyfriend and I came from New York for Valentine's Day weekend. We safely parked the car at a garage that has a discount if you're a hotel guest. We really felt safe and comfortable when we arrived. Masks are mandatory and people are properly spaced out.
Jorge checked us in and was so personable, even in these crazy times. We got a text message of our room number and headed right up.

We loved our room! It was clean and very well decorated. I love this hotel for the creative historical Boston decor. We had a little issue with our shower, and used the text message service for an engineer. Jack the engineer came right up and gave us recommendations of where to find a good bite to eat.

The next morning we went to the coffee shop that is located inside the hotel. We had awesome cappuccinos and cold brew. Carolina checked us out in the morning and was happy to hold our bags while we went site seeing. The General Manager Connie sent us a text message to make sure we had a good time as we headed out.

Loved the personality and personalized service of this hotel! Can't wait to come back to Boston for a nice get away in spring.

Date of stay: February 2021
B P, General Manager at The Revolution Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Dear tonileonie,

We welcome you and your boyfriend to our greater Revolution family, and we thank you for taking the time to let us know what you enjoyed most about your romantic Valentine’s Day weekend retreat.

While our location is among the best in Boston with so much to be seen just steps away from our front door, we have always believed that it is the gracious hospitality provided by our team which brings guests back time and again. Your experiences with Jorge, Jack and Carolina further affirm that sentiment and we thank you for making note of their efforts. As you discovered, even in times of social-distancing, we have found ways to ensure our guests feel connected and we are warmed to know that you felt like part of the family.

Learning that you have plans to visit again is the greatest of compliments and our team will be counting the days until your return. Tulips will soon be in bloom all over the city and we invite you to be in touch if we can assist in planning your spring weekend get-away. Until then.

Warm regards,