“Great place!! Helpful owner!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Patrick M
“Great place!! Helpful owner!!”
Reviewed 10 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The place was great!! Very nice home. I really enjoyed it. Despite the WiFi going out a few times this place was great!! I expected that being in the mountains. Glen was extremely helpful, both before my stay and throughout my stay, offering useful tips and advice. Will definitely stay again and would recommend this place to anyone.

aurea4567
Orlando, Florida
“MAGNIFICENT! A+++++!”
Reviewed 7 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

FIVE STARS!! This cabin was simply divine! The scenery is just breathtaking! The owner is such a kind person. His cabin is so beautiful, clean, peaceful, & very cozy! We certainly hope to be able to return some time soon. We definitely recommend a visit! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Kelsey M
“Great house & beautiful views!”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My friends & I had a great time staying here! Great location if you want a short drive to Asheville, white water rafting or just enjoy the great views & quiet area! My husband LOVED the golf course on the resort. (The house was a little hard to find at first so make sure your GPS directions take you to exit 3 to the resort or you will end up at the back gate & get lost) Overall the house was great & Glenn was very helpful with the booking process. I would highly recommend!

Go647573
“Perfect mountain get-away”
Reviewed 6 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We stayed here for my friends bachelorette weekend and it was a beautiful place and we enjoyed the nice view! Glen was very helpful in the booking process. The cabin is well maintained and has a beautiful view!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Meghan T
“Gorgeous Luxury Mountian Retreat”
Reviewed 17 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This place was absolutely incredible. Not only did my best friends and I have incredible comfort and modern technology at this cabin, but we had an breathtaking view of the raw mountains in front of us. I do not think I have ever seen the mountains like this before in my life! Definitely recommendation worthy!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
23 Aug 2016
Thanks Meghan, we try to provide a memorable experience for our guests with our unique Lindal Homes Mountain Chalet
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing