“Great Owner, Great Place”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Grounds
Ping Pong Table
Ping Pong Table
The Building
Morning light on my private coffee spot
New flat top range and laundry room for those at home amenities
New Queen size eco friendly mattress in the master
Master Bath
New Queen size eco friendly mattress in the 'leaf room'
New Queen size eco friendly mattress
Tons of space for everyone to put up their feet
Lots of light in every room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Vincent N
“Great Owner, Great Place”
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

If you are like me, I sometimes hate traveling due to the beds I have to sleep on. I must say that everybody in my group (3 couples) were able to sleep very comfortably on the memory foam beds at Ez Livin W Asheville. I would say they were medium, not too soft and not too hard.

The house was nice and located in a quiet neighborhood.

We played Ping Pong every night and it was a blast.

Just a 12 minute drive to downtown Asheville made it a perfect place to stay.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
2014Jazzi...
Charleston, West Virginia
“Not suitable for children- outside deck unusable with broken furniture- grass overgrown - inside minimally furnished”
Reviewed 10 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

We found this house unacceptible- broken screen doors- front door with holes in chicken wire screen-grass uncut-decking with nails - dirty charcoal grill- bags of garbage in yard

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Roy B
“Cool place, short drive from downtown”
Reviewed 31 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed in this house for three nights. It's at the end of a dead end road, not totally secluded, but very nice location. It's a short drive from downtown and west Asheville, so great location. House has three bedrooms, very nice size, with a big deck and fire pit off the back of the house. Great for folks that want to bring their pets as well!

12 Sep 2016
So glad you enjoyed your trip Roy!
Mountains...
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Fantastic house in Asheville - best value around!”
Reviewed 14 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

A large group of us recently traveled to Asheville for a wedding and found this house to be an excellent place to stay. The place was exactly as pictured with a fabulous back deck overlooking a yard and trees and a front porch that was blissful to hang out on while it was raining. The house has a feel of being far removed in the mountains, but you're actually just a quick trip from all of the sights of Asheville. The living room was very comfortable for entertaining and the open kitchen/dining area was fantastic for our big meal gatherings. All appliances worked great (yes, there is now a microwave) and the hot water heater kept up with the six adults staying there. The kitchen was equipped with everything we needed and the beds were quite comfortable. We also enjoyed the extra blankets while hanging out on the couches. The wifi was easy to access and we had no trouble maintaining a connection. The owner was a little tough to get in touch with via email, though he did respond eventually. If you have anything time sensitive, I would recommend calling or texting him. Otherwise he was very accommodating and easy to work with. The location of the house was very convenient and we will definitely be staying there again in the future. I have already recommended this house to friends and family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Feb 2016
My apologies on being tough to reach. I'm usually pretty good about it. I may have been doing a lot of backpacking around then. I'm really happy you enjoyed your stay and my home!
Erick
kayron55
“Book this house now!”
Reviewed 29 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

This is a great house! It is very spacious. My baby dogs loved the huge back deck and the front and backyard are very nice. The location is very close to downtown Asheville. We have rented numerous cabins and houses and this Ez Livin is one of the best! The owner, Erick, responds to emails immediately and has been more than helpful. I would highly recommend this house especially if you bring your dogs. I rate this house outstanding!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
6 Feb 2016
Wow thanks for the great review! I'm glad you and the dogs enjoyed my home. As a dog owner myself I know how important it is to be able to find somewhere for your furry best friends to stay and be comfortable.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing