1,158 results
All reviews days inn room was clean the blue ridge parkway would stay here again tunnel road hot breakfast light sleeper staff was very friendly and helpful one night stay pleasant stay free breakfast yogurt third floor convenient location visiting asheville biltmore house motel
Reviewed 25 July 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was extremely clean. Everything was recently upgraded. The beds were extremely comfortable and the breakfast was excellent as well. The stay was very delightful and I would highly recommend people to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
SuewGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn Tunnel Road and I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel! I love hearing that people enjoy their stay with us! We try hard to make each guest experience with us positive. I look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

This is an older hotel that has been somewhat updated, but nothing is roomy. The parking lot, lobby, elevators and bathrooms are very, very tight and small. The parking was so tight that we received several door dings. However, the room was clean (I did find several hairs on the comforter) but we did our best to overlook the shortcomings. You are subject to a really small breakfast area as well. Breakfast itself was just ok. For the money we paid, we expected a lot more attention to detail than what we got...so disappointed in the value. Would we stay again? Probably not.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
SuewGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn Tunnel Road and I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you for your review. We are an older property, we did totally renovated during the winter months this year. Everything in the rooms were removed and replaced with up to date furnishings. We do offer a large suite and our king rooms are larger than the queen room that you stayed in. I hope that you will give us another chance when visiting Asheville again.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Needed a place to stay while passing through Asheville. Accommodations were adequate, but overpriced (rates higher on weekends). Staff was polite. Breakfast was typical hotel buffet, nothing to brag about. I would stay there again, but NOT on a weekend!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
SuewGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn Tunnel Road and I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do offer a hot breakfast, with 2 waffle stations, cheesy eggs, 3 types of cereal, sausage, biscuits and gravy, bagels, bread, danishes, different types of yogurt, fresh fruit. I look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in Asheville.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I would not recommend this hotel. Yes it is clean and bed are comfy but the AC system was awful. The rooms stunk of musty air. Had to go buy car vent air fresheners to stick on the AC. We had 3 rooms and all 3 were the same. Air fresheners Didn’t not help much at all. Could not wait to get the hell out of the hotel. I don’t know how it was rated and 8.2 out of 10.. Slept with my nose in my shirt all night

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank debby1168
Sue W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Tunnel Road and I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for your review. I have just had all of my PTAC units serviced. I'm sorry if you experienced any problem with them. We take pride in our rooms and will have my maintenance department check out your complaint.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Upon first glance the room looked “clean” . Room updated. Mirror was smeared in entry. But, that was probably from bad wipe down. However, I always check mattresses for bed bugs, when I did I found 2 opened beer bottles under headboard and behind nightstand. Pretty nasty. They stink so we put them in garbage can outside door I had to wipe down the chairs and tables on my own because this place was not cleaned well. When I went to turn air on my socks became wet because the carpet is wet inder the air conditioning unit. Double nasty. Frustrating stay. Sticking it out for the night no other rooms around and we out $160 for this . Never again!

1  Thank julie w

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry if you experienced any problems at the motel which you stayed at. I have watched the camera's and have ask my house keeping staff. I have not seen where anyone has place opened beer bottles outside of the door. I have also spoken to them about wet carpet and have been assure that none of the carpet has been wet. We have just had all of our a/c unit's serviced and do not have any problems. I don't think you are reviewing the correct Comfort Inn in Asheville.