“great attention”

Wild Wok
Ranked #477 of 840 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 3 May 2018

The woman in the entry who guided us in was not very polite but the waitress was very very friendly and helpful. The sushi and all the food was very good.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Love this restaurant.. The staff is great and the food is great. The astmosphere is nice looks like a restaurant from a cruise liner. The sushi is 1/2 off from 3:30 to 6:00 everyday.. The bonus is they are attached to the mall. So after shopping kick back and relax..

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Unfriendly hostess, no broccoli, over-priced, go somewhere else. Had to ask for more water, really? Just go somewhere else.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

My husband went to Wild Wok this evening to get a carry out meal for our dinner. We could not believe how terrible each meal tasted. I ordered Green Curry Chicken. There was not a drop of green curry seasoning in the dish. It was bland and not worth eating. I then tried some of my husbands Shrimp Pad Thai. It had so much oil that the cook must have put three times the oil he should have used. There was no flavor to the dish. I tried to call to talk to the manager and left my phone number, but I never received a call back. Whoever cooked tonight didn't have a clue how Asian food should taste!!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I eat here often with my husband and 2 young sons. We love the food and the service is always food. I usually get the Bento box. We will keep coming back!